WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Leprous -- London, England -- October 22nd, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21607)

ravenheart 10-24-2012 04:02 PM

Leprous -- London, England -- October 22nd, 2012

European Progressive Assault Tour
Venue: The Underworld
Support: Persefone / Orkenkjott

[b]Loch Vostok[/b] (20:05-20:45)
Twilight of The Dogs
A Mission Undivine
Citizen Cain
Regicide
Navigator
Energy Taboo
Dystopium

[b]Leprous[/b] (21:10-22:40)
Forced Entry
Restless
Dare You
Passing
Mb. Indifferentia
The Valley
Thorn
Wasted Air
Coal
White
-----------------
Acquired Taste

MPF 10-24-2012 10:16 PM

Great set. I wish they would play Painful Detour, that is one of my favorite songs of theirs.

I also got into Loch Vostok during the MS outage, very cool band. Fates Warning Meets Emperor.

ravenheart 10-29-2012 06:38 AM

[QUOTE=MPF;493520]Great set. I wish they would play Painful Detour, that is one of my favorite songs of theirs.[/QUOTE]

It's all about 'Passing' for me. Although I do love 'He Will Kill Again' too.

Found out the name of the new song they played, 'The Valley'. Guess we can expect another AOTY contender in 2013 :D

MPF 10-29-2012 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;494349]It's all about 'Passing' for me. Although I do love 'He Will Kill Again' too.

Found out the name of the new song they played, 'The Valley'. Guess we can expect another AOTY contender in 2013 :D[/QUOTE]

Passing and He Will Kill Again are great songs.

I've been hearing that Leprous really wants to tour the States. If they could tour behind their new album here, I would be so happy.

ravenheart 10-29-2012 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=MPF;494391]Passing and He Will Kill Again are great songs.

I've been hearing that Leprous really wants to tour the States. If they could tour behind their new album here, I would be so happy.[/QUOTE]

Best way for them to do that is surely either as support to Ihsahn, or if Dream Theater do another Progressive Nation.

MPF 10-29-2012 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;494422]Best way for them to do that is surely either as support to Ihsahn, or if Dream Theater do another Progressive Nation.[/QUOTE]

If Ihsahn would tour again I'd be all for that. even with them doing double duty every night.

Mike Portnoy said that he would be the one to do the next Progressive Nation since he created it. If he is into Leprous and can get them out I'd love that too, although considering where Mike is at now, they would be small venues.

ravenheart 10-29-2012 03:25 PM

[QUOTE=MPF;494423]If Ihsahn would tour again I'd be all for that. even with them doing double duty every night.

Mike Portnoy said that he would be the one to do the next Progressive Nation since he created it. If he is into Leprous and can get them out I'd love that too, although considering where Mike is at now, they would be small venues.[/QUOTE]

If DT wanted to do it I'm sure they would, they'd just call it something else.

MPF 10-29-2012 03:32 PM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;494429]If DT wanted to do it I'm sure they would, they'd just call it something else.[/QUOTE]

Its a great thought, but I am pretty sure they left their touring decisions up to Roadrunner now that Portnoy is gone.

At least that would explain why trivium opened for DT on the first leg of A Dramatic Turn Of Events tour.