WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Steel Panther -- Sydney, Australia -- October 5th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21548)

marker 10-08-2012 12:23 PM

:)[QUOTE=christopher;492214]Oh definitely. I would like to see them again, its just the other main reason I don't go out to see them is due to the current price of gas. :hmm: I can't afford to drive to LA for shows anymore.[/QUOTE]

I have yet to see them, will have to catch them at the next Anaheim show. I wouldn't go up to House of Blues Hollywood even if gas was free. I hate that venue, and it's too far!

rjturtle9 10-08-2012 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=marker;492321]:)

I have yet to see them, will have to catch them at the next Anaheim show. I wouldn't go up to House of Blues Hollywood even if gas was free. I hate that venue, and it's too far![/QUOTE]

House of Blues Hollywood > House of Blues Anaheim

christopher 10-08-2012 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;492337]House of Blues Hollywood parking price> House of Blues Anaheim parking price[/QUOTE]

fixed

dcmetal108 10-09-2012 11:49 AM

For me being such a huge SP fan I still have yet to see them.

marker 10-09-2012 06:06 PM

[QUOTE=christopher;492378]fixed[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the parking prices suck at Anaheim. It is Downtown Disney, of course it's high. Don't remember what it cost in Hollywood. In Anaheim you have to walk 10 miles from the parking lot to the venue, fucking blows. One time my friend and I had a few drinks at a Ratt show, and couldn't even find the car afterwards. Not a big fan of either venue, but will probably go to Dio Disciples here.

rjturtle9 10-09-2012 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=marker;492540]Yeah, the parking prices suck at Anaheim. It is Downtown Disney, of course it's high. Don't remember what it cost in Hollywood. In Anaheim you have to walk 10 miles from the parking lot to the venue, fucking blows. One time my friend and I had a few drinks at a Ratt show, and couldn't even find the car afterwards. Not a big fan of either venue, but will probably go to Dio Disciples here.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure what he meant by the fix was that the only thing that Hollywood has that is "greater then" Anaheim is he parking prices. He probably likes Anaheim more. By the way, I have never paid for Anaheim parking ever, at the downtown Disney lot. After a certain hour, the people at the booths take off so you don't have to pay when you leave.

marker 10-09-2012 06:43 PM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;492541]I'm pretty sure what he meant by the fix was that the only thing that Hollywood has that is "greater then" Anaheim is he parking prices. He probably likes Anaheim more. By the way, I have never paid for Anaheim parking ever, at the downtown Disney lot. After a certain hour, the people at the booths take off so you don't have to pay when you leave.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll go to the Dio Disciples show, it's actually been years since I went to either House Of Blues.

christopher 10-09-2012 08:03 PM

Oh, I meant that parking for the HOB Anaheim is free compared to the high ass prices in Hollywood. As rj said, I was using the ">" to mean greater than, not better than.

rjturtle9 10-10-2012 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=marker;492543]Thanks for the info. I guess I'll go to the Dio Disciples show, it's actually been years since I went to either House Of Blues.[/QUOTE]

I'll be there!