WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Morbid Angel -- New York, NY -- September 26th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21486)

mankvill 09-28-2012 10:55 PM

[QUOTE=Salvation_for_Sale;490744]Wish they would of come to Kansas City. Whoever is booking the big metal tours across this country needs a serious kick in the balls.[/QUOTE]

They were originally slated to come here on their first tour before they had to cancel. The lineup was huge, it as like Morbid Angel with Krisiun, Septicflesh, Melechesh and more. It got canceled except for the MDF date because I think of Pete Sandoval's surgery. Dunno why it didn't get re-booked, though.

Also we have a ton of metal shows in Oct. - Dec., I hope you know!

treghet 09-28-2012 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;490749]They were originally slated to come here on their first tour before they had to cancel. The lineup was huge, it as like Morbid Angel with Krisiun, Septicflesh, Melechesh and more. It got canceled except for the MDF date because I think of Pete Sandoval's surgery. Dunno why it didn't get re-booked, though.

Also we have a ton of metal shows in Oct. - Dec., I hope you know![/QUOTE]

It couldn't have been because of Pete. He still hasn't returned to the band.

mankvill 09-28-2012 11:08 PM

[QUOTE=treghet;490751]It couldn't have been because of Pete. He still hasn't returned to the band.[/QUOTE]

Well they had the full tour ready to go and the it got canceled. Did Pete do MDF? Maybe they canceled it originally for Pete and then just decided to use a replacement? I dunno.

treghet 09-28-2012 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;490752]Well they had the full tour ready to go and the it got canceled. Did Pete do MDF? Maybe they canceled it originally for Pete and then just decided to use a replacement? I dunno.[/QUOTE]

Tim played at MDF.

OraclesofAgony 09-28-2012 11:21 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;490752]Well they had the full tour ready to go and the it got canceled. Did Pete do MDF? Maybe they canceled it originally for Pete and then just decided to use a replacement? I dunno.[/QUOTE]

It couldn't have been because of Pete. I'm a Morbid Angel fiend so I would've known if Pete was back performing again. They released a statement saying the tour was postponed/cancelled because a band member needed surgery but they didn't say who.

Tim Yeung is still behind the kit as far as I know. It had to have been someone else who needed surgery. Maybe Trey.

Salvation_for_Sale 09-29-2012 10:47 AM

[QUOTE=srm90;490754]It couldn't have been because of Pete. I'm a Morbid Angel fiend so I would've known if Pete was back performing again. They released a statement saying the tour was postponed/cancelled because a band member needed surgery but they didn't say who.

Tim Yeung is still behind the kit as far as I know. It had to have been someone else who needed surgery. Maybe Trey.[/QUOTE]Tim Yeung is amazing to watch. He's got to be one of the best metal drummers i've ever seen live.

@ mankvill - Maybe you know something I don't? I know of a few coming up, but nothing as great as Morbid Angel. Got a link to any upcoming shows??