WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Saint Vitus -- Atlanta, GA -- September 18th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21416)

Zla Vydra 09-19-2012 05:26 AM

Saint Vitus -- Atlanta, GA -- September 18th, 2012

We were in for a bit of a surprise tonight as Vitus flew in Chris Lindersson all the way from Sweden in order to perform [I]C.O.D[/I] in its entirety. You know, 20th anniversary of the disc and all...

Just kidding.

Here's the set:

Blessed Night
I Bleed Black
War Is Our Destiny
Let Them Fall
The Bleeding Ground
Living Backwards
Look Behind You
Clear Windowpane
Mind-Food
The Troll
The Waste of Time
Dependence
White Stallions
Dying Inside
Born Too Late

Now, "Thirsty & Miserable," "Saint Vitus," and "Mystic Lady" were all written on the setlist, but were all skipped. So maybe they will be played in other cities.

Chandler babbled quite a bit in between songs, and was quite perturbed when someone was ejected from the venue when a pit broke out (started by Wino, believe it or not, jumping down from the stage), in the middle of "White Stallions". Wino forgot the 3rd verse of "War is Our Destiny."

I caught the very end of Weedeater, but they're not really my thing. Sourvein purportedly played as well, but I don't know anything about them.

Jasonic 09-19-2012 08:34 AM

[QUOTE=Zla Vydra;488710]We were in for a bit of a surprise tonight as Vitus flew in Chris Lindersson all the way from Sweden in order to perform [I]C.O.D[/I] in its entirety. You know, 20th anniversary of the disc and all...

LOL - You had me there for a second..........

That would be cool. Always loved COD

Sepultura69 09-19-2012 09:07 AM

cool review, thanks for sharing bro. I been thinking about hitting up the free scion saint vitus show, but looking at the songs getting cut has me worried about what tunes will get cut if I attend the free gig. I mean id be ticked if i got war is our destiny, but we get mystic lady cut off...but then again...I'll still be ticked if We get mystic lady but no war is our destiny, hell that goes for the whole setlist... Decisions, decisions... :hecho:

christopher 09-19-2012 09:27 AM

Cool! Thanks for posting, especially for pointing out the three extra songs on the setlist. It sucks they would cut Saint Vitus and Thirtsy and Miserable. I'll definitely be yelling for that over.

[QUOTE=Wizard in Black 666;488747]cool review, thanks for sharing bro. I been thinking about hitting up the free scion saint vitus show, but looking at the songs getting cut has me worried about what tunes will get cut if I attend the free gig. I mean id be ticked if i got war is our destiny, but we get mystic lady cut off...but then again...I'll still be ticked if We get mystic lady but no war is our destiny, hell that goes for the whole setlist... Decisions, decisions... :hecho:[/QUOTE]

just go to the LA show haha

Sepultura69 09-19-2012 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=christopher;488752]just go to the LA show haha[/QUOTE]

I HATE DRIVING TO LA GODDAMMIT :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame::spammer::spammer::angry::angry::grim: :stop::stop:

Sorry for the caps-lock mode :eyes: :(

christopher 09-19-2012 09:43 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard in Black 666;488756]I HATE DRIVING TO LA GODDAMMIT :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame::spammer::spammer::angry::angry::grim: :stop::stop:

Sorry for the caps-lock mode :eyes: :([/QUOTE]

I do too, but its only a 40 to 45 mile drive. Some of the people on this board drive 3 to 4 hours each way to shows. I'm just saying, if you don't want to miss out on Morbid Angel and don't want to stress about the set getting cut, then LA is an extra option.

Sepultura69 09-19-2012 10:13 AM

[QUOTE=christopher;488758]I do too, but its only a 40 to 45 mile drive. Some of the people on this board drive 3 to 4 hours each way to shows. I'm just saying, if you don't want to miss out on Morbid Angel and don't want to stress about the set getting cut, then LA is an extra option.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Thanks dude :D

treghet 09-19-2012 10:26 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard in Black 666;488761]You're right. Thanks dude :D[/QUOTE]

I think you're making the right decision. They will probably have to cut it down to 10 or 11 songs at the Scion show.

christopher 09-20-2012 11:47 PM

I just realized they are playing the 5 songs from the new album! That's really cool!