WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kreator -- Kansas City, MO -- September 16th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21402)

illuminatus917 09-19-2012 09:01 AM

[QUOTE=300%_Density;488642] I live in Joplin[/QUOTE]

I was supposed to fly out there yesterday to do construction work on homes damaged by the tornado, but one of my damn professors rescheduled a test so I had to stay here this week. :mad:

300%_Density 09-19-2012 09:27 AM

[QUOTE=illuminatus917;488732]I was supposed to fly out there yesterday to do construction work on homes damaged by the tornado, but one of my damn professors rescheduled a test so I had to stay here this week. :mad:[/QUOTE]

No shit? That's crazy. You still gonna make it out at some point then?

illuminatus917 09-19-2012 09:36 AM

[QUOTE=300%_Density;488736]No shit? That's crazy. You still gonna make it out at some point then?[/QUOTE]

Unlikely, unfortunately. College is being unkind and it doesn't look like the scheduling will work out.

Salvation_for_Sale 09-19-2012 10:19 AM

[QUOTE=mankvill;488731]Death Angel has played here sooo much in the past few years! Haha. I think like since February of last year, they've been here four times?[/QUOTE]Yea, I've seen them 3 times in the last 2 years. So I guess with them being in Cali 3 or 4 times is pretty good :D

If only they would just play all of Act III.. is that asking too much??

Sepultura69 09-19-2012 10:28 AM

[QUOTE=mankvill;488731]Death Angel has played here sooo much in the past few years! Haha. I think like since February of last year, they've been here four times?[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it..

Death angel play here way too much as well. 2010 they played here with Soil Work at the observatory by my house, 2011 they played 4-5 headlining shows all within a 30 minute drive from my house(I ended up going to one of them), They played in 2011 at at Scion Rock Fest(ran into mark bunch of times, chatted a little, cool dude), played a couple more headlining shows here and there as well, they just recently played here at the ventura theatre not too long ago… Oh, and I saw them open up for sepultura five months ago..

Oh and i plan on seeing them perform all of the "ultra Violence" in like 3 weeks..

As i said before..

Death angel play here way too much…but hey i'm not complaining..

anomynous 09-19-2012 10:55 AM

In the mean time, Death Angel has only been in St Louis once in the past couple of years, and it was opening for Volbeat.

I want to see the Ultra Violence dammit

mankvill 09-19-2012 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=anomynous;488759]In the mean time, Death Angel has only been in St Louis once in the past couple of years, and it was opening for Volbeat.

I want to see the Ultra Violence dammit[/QUOTE]

Their show at the Riot Room last February was NUTS! It was so packed and people were going crazy the entire time.

treghet 09-19-2012 11:29 AM

[QUOTE=Salvation_for_Sale;488750]
If only they would just play all of Act III.. is that asking too much??[/QUOTE]

Considering that this year they're playing all of The Ultra-Violence, I don't think it is. We'll have to see when the anniversary rolls around.

Salvation_for_Sale 09-19-2012 01:25 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;488762]Their show at the Riot Room last February was NUTS! It was so packed and people were going crazy the entire time.[/QUOTE]I was going crazy for them! They played a great set, with lots of older tunes. At least 3 or 4 songs were Act III.. which really helped set the mood for me :rocker:

Nick_to_the_face 09-20-2012 08:12 AM

[QUOTE=Salvation_for_Sale;488728]Fuck yea! I was one of the (4?) people wearing a damn DeathAngel tshirt! Which is actually cool, maybe they will start rolling through here more often.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I was in a Skeletontits shirt, till Kreator came on then I threw on the shirt i bought cause I didn't wanna loose it.

[QUOTE=mankvill;488731]Death Angel has played here sooo much in the past few years! Haha. I think like since February of last year, they've been here four times?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=mankvill;488762]Their show at the Riot Room last February was NUTS! It was so packed and people were going crazy the entire time.[/QUOTE]

shuddup