WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kreator -- Kansas City, MO -- September 16th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21402)

makethemsuffer12 09-17-2012 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard in Black 666;488448] Kreator sounded great when I saw them in 2009. And we got "riot of violence" at our show :D[/QUOTE]

Must you mention it in every thread? Besides, they did that the whole tour.

Salvation_for_Sale 09-18-2012 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;488447]Yeah

The most people were there during Accept and the beginning of Kreator. Kreator's wall of sound probably drained a lot of people and they started to filter out. An okay turnout for a Sunday night, though.[/QUOTE]I don't think the sound quality had anything to do with the crowd starting to diminish half way through Kreator. You're right, most people were there during Accept... this just proves that 'those' people were not there to bang their head or enjoy some REAL metal.

I too wish there was more of a crowd. I'm glad there were some fellow metalheads to help start up a pit, Kreator deserves no less than what we provided.

Maybe next time I see Kreator I will be lucky enough to catch them with Morbid Angel and Nile?? Yea, that's the tour that Europe is getting. I envy the Euro metal scene!! The coasts aren't too bad either, but most big name metal acts scare away from KC. Probably because of people too insecure to have a good time a metal show. :eek:

Overall I had a great time, and it sounded fine to me. Metal always sounds better from where you are suppose to hear it... THE PIT.

300%_Density 09-18-2012 03:23 PM

Alright!!! Another KC person on here!!!

Salvation_for_Sale 09-18-2012 03:43 PM

[QUOTE=300%_Density;488636]Alright!!! Another KC person on here!!![/QUOTE]Hell yeah! Someone else to share my pain with. After seeing several posts from other members (and taking a gander at their future shows) it truly makes me want to get the fuck out of the midwest!

300%_Density 09-18-2012 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=Salvation_for_Sale;488638]Hell yeah! Someone else to share my pain with. After seeing several posts from other members (and taking a gander at their future shows) it truly makes me want to get the fuck out of the midwest![/QUOTE]

Yep no doubt!!! I live in Joplin but the majority of decent shows I usually go to KC.

mankvill 09-18-2012 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Salvation_for_Sale;488638]Hell yeah! Someone else to share my pain with. After seeing several posts from other members (and taking a gander at their future shows) it truly makes me want to get the fuck out of the midwest![/QUOTE]

Might wanna wait until next year. We have some killer stuff coming through Lawrence and KC in the last few months of 2012!

Salvation_for_Sale 09-18-2012 06:07 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;488644]Might wanna wait until next year. We have some killer stuff coming through Lawrence and KC in the last few months of 2012![/QUOTE]Awesome. I know there is a couple good shows coming up in the next few months, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Nick_to_the_face 09-19-2012 05:54 AM

:rocker:[QUOTE=Salvation_for_Sale;488634]I don't think the sound quality had anything to do with the crowd starting to diminish half way through Kreator. You're right, most people were there during Accept... this just proves that 'those' people were not there to bang their head or enjoy some REAL metal.

I too wish there was more of a crowd. I'm glad there were some fellow metalheads to help start up a pit, Kreator deserves no less than what we provided.

Maybe next time I see Kreator I will be lucky enough to catch them with Morbid Angel and Nile?? Yea, that's the tour that Europe is getting. I envy the Euro metal scene!! The coasts aren't too bad either, but most big name metal acts scare away from KC. Probably because of people too insecure to have a good time a metal show. :eek:

Overall I had a great time, and it sounded fine to me. Metal always sounds better from where you are suppose to hear it... THE PIT.[/QUOTE]

You were in the pit as well, sweet :party:
I was in there for most of the show, if not there I was banging my head in the front. :rocker:

Salvation_for_Sale 09-19-2012 07:42 AM

[QUOTE=Nick_to_the_face;488715]:rocker:

You were in the pit as well, sweet :party:
I was in there for most of the show, if not there I was banging my head in the front. :rocker:[/QUOTE]Fuck yea! I was one of the (4?) people wearing a damn DeathAngel tshirt! Which is actually cool, maybe they will start rolling through here more often.

mankvill 09-19-2012 07:56 AM

[QUOTE=Salvation_for_Sale;488728]Fuck yea! I was one of the (4?) people wearing a damn DeathAngel tshirt! Which is actually cool, maybe they will start rolling through here more often.[/QUOTE]

Death Angel has played here sooo much in the past few years! Haha. I think like since February of last year, they've been here four times?