WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megadeth -- Buenos Aires, Argentina -- September 13th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21368)

cristianrock 09-14-2012 09:53 AM

Megadeth -- Buenos Aires, Argentina -- September 13th, 2012

I'm pretty sure that Dave chose on purpose this concert on his favorite place to play on earth, Buenos Aires, Argentina, meh, so he did a couple special stuff

Trust
Hangar 18
She-Wolf
Wake Up Dead
I Ain't Superstitious (Willie Dixon cover)
Devil's Island (First time played since 2009)
Never Dead
Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)
Public Enemy No. 1
----------------------------------------
Skin o' My Teeth
Symphony of Destruction
Architecture of Aggression
Foreclosure of a Dream
Sweating Bullets
This Was My Life
Countdown to Extinction
High Speed Dirt
Psychotron
Captive Honour
Ashes in Your Mouth
------------------------------------
A Tout Le Monde
Peace Sells
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due

girnny777 09-14-2012 09:58 AM

I wouldn't mind if this was the set for the US tour.

IrritatedTrout 09-14-2012 10:14 AM

Now that's an awesome set.

TheNobleFaceHumper 09-14-2012 10:49 AM

Now if only he'd play The Conjuring ..... :drool:

Coma323 09-14-2012 12:39 PM

I'd rather hear My Last Words than I Ain't Superstitious but good set nonetheless.

treghet 09-14-2012 01:02 PM

[QUOTE=Coma323;487973]I'd rather hear My Last Words than I Ain't Superstitious but good set nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I don't know why they even decided to play I Ain't Superstitious in the first place. :hecho: It's awesome they pulled out Devils Island again though. I'd love to hear that live. :rocker:

Wrecking Crew 09-14-2012 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=treghet;487980]Agreed. I don't know why they even decided to play I Ain't Superstitious in the first place. :hecho: It's awesome they pulled out Devils Island again though. I'd love to hear that live. :rocker:[/QUOTE]

Thirded about rather hearing My Last Words. I may go to this concert after all, Countdown has grown on me over the years although it still isn't up to the greatness of Megadeth's first 4 albums.

LIVEtoROCK86 09-14-2012 01:25 PM

[QUOTE=treghet;487980]Agreed. I don't know why they even decided to play I Ain't Superstitious in the first place. :hecho: It's awesome they pulled out Devils Island again though. I'd love to hear that live. :rocker:[/QUOTE]

Because it's awesome!! I really dig that they are playing Countdown as well. I think Peace Sells, Rust In Peace and Countdown are my faves. I was 6 when Countdown came out. Psychotron and Captive Honour are so good. I'm glad they are finally playing them. I can't understand why they never did before.

treghet 09-14-2012 01:28 PM

[QUOTE=LIVEtoROCK86;487983]Because it's awesome!! I really dig that they are playing Countdown as well. I think Peace Sells, Rust In Peace and Countdown are my faves. I was 6 when Countdown came out. Psychotron and Captive Honour are so good. I'm glad they are finally playing them. I can't understand why they never did before.[/QUOTE]

It's the weakest song on the album. It would be better to play something from So Far, So Good..., which isn't represented at all in this set.

LIVEtoROCK86 09-14-2012 01:35 PM

[QUOTE=treghet;487984]It's the weakest song on the album. It would be better to play something from So Far, So Good..., which isn't represented at all in this set.[/QUOTE]

There isn't a weak song on Peace Sells :flame: