WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kreator -- Worcester, MA -- September 8th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21329)

girnny777 09-09-2012 08:34 AM

Kreator -- Worcester, MA -- September 8th, 2012

[B]Accept[/B]
Hung, Drawn, and Quartered
Hellfire
Restless And Wild
Losers And Winners
Stalingrad
Shadow Soldiers
Pandemic
Breaker
Bucket Full Of Hate
Princess Of The Dawn
Up To The Limit
Teutonic Terror
Metal Heart
Fast As A Shark
Balls To The Wall

After reading the other threads I think I have the same complaints about this show as everyone else. Accept had serious sound problems for the first four songs. You could barely hear the guitars over the bass and Mark was buried pretty badly. Luckily once they got the kinks out they sounded excellent. The set was about what I expected, and I was happy to hear Restless and Wild and Princess Of The Dawn, which they skipped the last time I saw them. But aside from the Stalingrad songs I'd already heard all of the others. Hopefully next time they'll drop a few and do, say, Losing More Than You've Ever Had, Ahead of the Pack, and Midnight Mover.

[B]Kreator[/B]
Mars Mantra
Phantom Antichrist
From Flood Into Fire
Enemy Of God
Phobia
Hordes Of Chaos (A Necrologue To The Elite)
Civilization Collapse
Voices Of The Dead
Extreme Aggressions
People Of The Lie
Death To The World
Coma Of Souls/Endless Pain
Pleasure To Kill
The Patriarch/Violent Revolution
Betrayer
Flag Of Hate/Tormentor

Again, when Kreator started playing there were some sound issues. Mille was all over the place and the sound in general was just fuzzy. Although the performance was fantastic, I was disappointed in the setlist. Again, aside from the new material, it was all songs I've heard before. If I never hear Phobia, Voices Of The Dead, and Enemy of God again it'll be too soon. And only playing the opening riff from Coma of Souls? Unacceptable. Also Mille looked happy onstage. That was weird.

energymetal14 09-09-2012 09:01 AM

I really wanted to go to this show, but I had a wedding to go to this night. Based on your review and other show reviews, it seems like Kreator's performance wasn't as great as people hoped for. But still, I am a fan of all three bands and wish I could have seen this show!

PowerMaiden 09-09-2012 09:04 AM

how was the turnout ?

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

girnny777 09-09-2012 09:07 AM

It was alright. Maybe 350-400. I thought for sure there would be more.

treghet 09-09-2012 09:08 AM

With the overpriced tickets for the LA date, comments about terrible sound, and the typical setlists I am leaning more and more toward not seeing this tour.

makethemsuffer12 09-09-2012 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=treghet;486867]With the overpriced tickets for the LA date, comments about terrible sound, and the typical setlists I am leaning more and more toward not seeing this tour.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's worth it for Accept. And Kreator is still fun, sound issues aside. I just hope they have a new sound guy the next time they come around.

treghet 09-09-2012 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;486880]I'd say it's worth it for Accept. And Kreator is still fun, sound issues aside. I just hope they have a new sound guy the next time they come around.[/QUOTE]

Accept is who I was looking forward to the most, but the tickets are nearly $50, and then there's gas for driving to LA and back. The next date (Anaheim, 10 minutes away from my house) is $15 less. I was planning on going to that show, but then Obituary, who is playing Hollywood the same night, announced that they're only doing material from their first three albums. That takes precedence since it's a special set. I think I can hold out on seeing Accept until they come back again, but I'm still undecided.

brutal_descent 09-09-2012 10:31 AM

[QUOTE=treghet;486883]Accept is who I was looking forward to the most, but the tickets are nearly $50, and then there's gas for driving to LA and back. The next date (Anaheim, 10 minutes away from my house) is $15 less. I was planning on going to that show, but then Obituary, who is playing Hollywood the same night, announced that they're only doing material from their first three albums. That takes precedence since it's a special set. I think I can hold out on seeing Accept until they come back again, but I'm still undecided.[/QUOTE]

I'd go to Obituary with Broken Hope, Decrepit Birth and Jungle Rot instead. It's a better line-up (inb4 butthurt from oldfags) and Obituary are probably better than Kreator or Accept live, though I haven't seen the latter two.

treghet 09-09-2012 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=brutal_descent;486885]I'd go to Obituary with Broken Hope, Decrepit Birth and Jungle Rot instead. It's a better line-up (inb4 butthurt from oldfags) and Obituary are probably better than Kreator or Accept live, though I haven't seen the latter two.[/QUOTE]

I already have the Obituary ticket. :D My decision was just whether or not to go to both.

girnny777 09-09-2012 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=brutal_descent;486885]I'd go to Obituary with Broken Hope, Decrepit Birth and Jungle Rot instead. It's a better line-up (inb4 butthurt from oldfags) and Obituary are probably better than Kreator or Accept live, though I haven't seen the latter two.[/QUOTE]

Normally I'd say Kreator was the best out of those three, but judging by their performance last night, AND the fact that Obituary is finally listening to the fans and playing only old stuff then I might have to agree with you.