WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megadeth -- Bogota, Colombia -- September 2nd, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21283)

cristianrock 09-02-2012 08:21 PM

Megadeth -- Bogota, Colombia -- September 2nd, 2012

First show of this Southamerican Leg, I don't have tickets for the TWO shows in Santiago, next friday and saturday, they were too expensive and Dave booked on purpose a smaller venue, to make the concerts more intimate. Anyway.

Trust
Hangar 18
She-Wolf
A Tout Le Monde
Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)
Public Enemy No. 1
-----------------------------------------
Skin o' My Teeth
Symphony of Destruction
Architecture of Aggression (World Premiere)
Foreclosure of a Dream
Sweating Bullets
This Was My Life (First time played since 1995)
Countdown to Extinction (First time played since 1998)
High Speed Dirt
Psychotron (World Premiere)
Captive Honour (World Premiere)
Ashes in Your Mouth
---------------------------------
Peace Sells
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Silent Scorn Outro

DisposableJustice 09-02-2012 08:24 PM

shit I think we posted at the exact same time :lol:

oh well if one of the mods can delete my thread I am cool with it

I hope they do a DVD/CD release of one of these shows

cristianrock 09-02-2012 08:28 PM

Yeah man hahaha no worries :D but I spelled Colombia right :D

We want our shows recorded for a DVD, but I don't want to, I'm not gonna be there :(

Or maybe Argentina AGAIN, Dave loves them so much he booked a show in Buenos Aires to celebrate his birthday.

RampinUp46 09-02-2012 08:33 PM

Easily better than any set Dave has pulled out of his ass in a long time, in my opinion.

...then again, Countdown to Extinction was one of the records that got me into metal, so I'm very likely biased. :lol: Hope this comes to the States in 2013.

hellawaits77ny 09-02-2012 09:35 PM

Sweet!

IrritatedTrout 09-03-2012 06:00 AM

Great set because of CtE and of course I'd love to see it but for god's sake drop Trust and She-Wolf.

Sanitarium78 09-03-2012 06:41 AM

[QUOTE=IrritatedTrout;485645]Great set because of CtE and of course I'd love to see it but for god's sake drop Trust and She-Wolf.[/QUOTE]

I'm OK with She-Wolf getting played a lot. If there's any song off that album that should be a live staple it's that one. Trust needed to be dropped about ten tours ago now and it's just an awful opener. When you have songs like Set The World Afire, Wake Up Dead, Skin O'My Teeth, Blackmail The Universe, Sleepwalker and DC/TDWF! why the fuck Dave picks Trust to open so many shows is one of the most baffling setlist choices i've ever seen.

I love Architecture Of Aggression. I didn't realize it had never been played before.

PowerMaiden 09-03-2012 08:42 AM

WOW, come to Montreal with this set Dave

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Coma323 09-03-2012 08:45 AM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;485648]
I love Architecture Of Aggression. I didn't realize it had never been played before.[/QUOTE]
Same here.

And while I do love Trust, I agree that it's a terrible opener. Should have just started the show with Skin O'my Teeth.

bobbie solo 09-03-2012 10:06 AM

it's cool that he finally threw some interesting stuff in there, but i can't support this maniac anymore with the stuff he's been saying lately. dude has gone off the deep end with more & more incorrect & disgusting crackpot opinions. he's not getting my $.