WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Augury -- St-Esprit, Quebec -- August 25th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21234)

VoidFlame 08-27-2012 05:33 AM

Augury -- St-Esprit, Quebec -- August 25th, 2012

Festival: Camping Métal 3

This was Augury's first performance since the return of Dominic "Forest" Lapointe on bass and Étienne Gallo on drums. They played as part of a diy festival where people camped and could watch many metal bands from Quebec play. The headliner of this day was the recently reunited local legends B.A.R.F. (also festuring Forest on bass), and another highlight was the also recently reunited death/thrash metal band Sarkasm (featuring Bruno Bernier of Obliveon). My band also played earlier in the day. We had a blast, but the festival was poorly ran. For example, everything was late and everyone had to cut songs from their set (Augury probably cut one too), and bands were not given the food, water and beer they were promised. Also, the place smelled like shit due to the animal carcasses that were all over the place.

Nonetheless, the sound was usually good, especially for Augury, who were definitely the best band of the day. They gave a flawless performance (the drumming :drool:) and hearing those songs live again was fun as hell. I had an overall great time watching bands, camping, smuggling alcohol in and drinking it, wandering in the corn fields...

[B][U]Augury[/U][/B]

Skyless
Simian Cattle
Aetheral
Alien Shores
...Ever Know Peace Again
Beatus

sarsip 08-27-2012 03:15 PM

What about Alcoholator?

See you at Kreator!!

VoidFlame 08-28-2012 04:03 AM

[QUOTE=sarsip;484517]What about Alcoholator?

See you at Kreator!![/QUOTE]

Alcoholator were not playing ;) Another great performance I forgot to mention was Insurrection, who grooved things up!

Yep, see you there man!

HugeRockStar 08-28-2012 07:56 AM

What band are you in man? My band played as well to basically no one lol. I agree it was poorly ran as they booked almost every local band in the city which does not leave a lot of room for regular concert goers to attend since everyone and their grandmother has a band in this city lol.

holy_nick1991 08-28-2012 09:45 AM

Mon drummer t'ai la Pascal, y'a dit que vs étiez ça coche! :rocker:

VoidFlame 08-29-2012 04:02 AM

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar;484646]What band are you in man? My band played as well to basically no one lol. I agree it was poorly ran as they booked almost every local band in the city which does not leave a lot of room for regular concert goers to attend since everyone and their grandmother has a band in this city lol.[/QUOTE]

We played right before you, we're Tribunal. I'm the guy who called you a rockstar just before your set ;)

[QUOTE=holy_nick1991;484655]Mon drummer t'ai la Pascal, y'a dit que vs étiez ça coche! :rocker:[/QUOTE]

Malade! J'ai hâte que tu nous vois en show, on va jouer au piranha le 6 octobre. Tu feras un tour si t'es libre!