WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   GWAR-B-Q -- Richmond, VA -- August 18th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21161)

Crionics 08-18-2012 05:44 PM

GWAR-B-Q -- Richmond, VA -- August 18th, 2012

[B]GWAR[/B]

Zombies, March!
Jagermonsta
Crack in the Egg
Sexecutioner :egrin:
Immortal Corrupter
Metal Metal Land
KZ Necromancer
The Uberklaw
Ham on the Bone
Sick of You
--------------------
Slaughterama :party:
Maggots

[B]The Casualties[/B] Included

Tomorrow Belongs To Us
On The Frontline
Unknown Soldier
Criminal Class
Riot
Made in NYC
Ramones (Motorhead Cover)
New Song
Police Brutality
We Are All We Have Tonight

[B]Ghoul[/B] Included

Off With Their Head
Splatterthrash
Brain Jerk
Blood Feast
Rise, Killbot, Rise!
Gutbucket Blues

[B]Valient Thorr[/B] Included

Doublecrossed

[B]Strike Anywhere[/B] Included

Chorus of One

[B]Murderess[/B]

The That Binds
Discordance
Drown Out All
For What
The Gate
Saprophyte
Is This It

Anyone feel free to help me add sets. Great fest, will have more later.

Slasherous 08-18-2012 06:13 PM

while

Sexecutioner and Slaughterama are nice, but that set seems really really short. Unless all of gwar was heavily intoxicated because of the GwarBQ festivities.

Crionics 08-18-2012 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=Slasherous;483038]Sexecutioner and Slaughterama are nice, but that set seems really really short. Unless all of gwar was heavily intoxicated because of the GwarBQ festivities.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they only had an hour set (smaller bands had 30/45 mins, bigger ones had 45/60). I guess the water park has to be down at 7.

RampinUp46 08-18-2012 07:16 PM

If they keep Sexecutioner and Slaughterama in the set for the fall tour, I will be one happy motherfucker. :D

BloodoftheKings 08-18-2012 08:42 PM

[QUOTE=RampinUp46;483045]If they keep Sexecutioner and Slaughterama in the set for the fall tour, I will be one happy motherfucker. :D[/QUOTE]

That's not gonna happen. There's no way Chuck or Don is gonna want to do an entire tour with GWAR just to do a couple songs.

They didn't have the new guitarist at this show did they? I was kinda hoping at this show they would debut the new guitarist and play the set for the upcoming tour at this show but they just played the set from earlier this year plus Sexecutioner and Slaughterama.

Crionics 08-19-2012 05:23 AM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;483056]That's not gonna happen. There's no way Chuck or Don is gonna want to do an entire tour with GWAR just to do a couple songs.

They didn't have the new guitarist at this show did they? I was kinda hoping at this show they would debut the new guitarist and play the set for the upcoming tour at this show but they just played the set from earlier this year plus Sexecutioner and Slaughterama.[/QUOTE]

Nope, no new guitarist. I could have done without KZ and The Uberklaw for something else.

HackedUpForBBQ 08-19-2012 06:12 AM

[QUOTE=Crionics;483026]
Sexecutioner
Slaughterama[/QUOTE]

Wow that's awesome! Out of the eight times I've seen Gwar now since 2005, I've never seen Sexecutioner live and I've only seen Slaughterama live one time.... it was on the 2008 Electile Dysfunction Tour. I'm still kicking myself for not getting one of the "Sleazy For President" t-shirts they had on that tour. Hope you had a great time