WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   KISS -- Tampa, FL -- July 28th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20990)

dabstudio 07-30-2012 11:19 AM

KISS -- Tampa, FL -- July 28th, 2012

THE TOUR 2012
1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheater
Tampa, Florida USA

KISS (meet & greet - unplugged)-
Christine Sixteen
Take Me
C'mon And Love Me
I Still Love You
Sure Know Something
Goin' Blind

MOTLEY CRE:
Saints of Los Angeles
Wild Side
Shout At The Devil
Same o' Situation
Sex
Don't Go Away Mad (just go Away)
Home Sweet Home
Live Wire
Primal Scream
Dr. Feelgood
Girls, Girls, Girls
Kick start My Heart

KISS:
Detroit Rock City
Shout It Out Loud
I Love It Loud
Love Gun
Firehouse
War Machine
Shock Me
Hell or Hallelujah
God Of Thunder
Lick It Up
Black Diamond
ENCORE-
Rock & Roll All Nite

IrritatedTrout 07-30-2012 11:55 AM

Sure Know Something.:drool:

sarsip 07-30-2012 03:47 PM

I think it's awesome that Kiss is playing War Machine!! Kick ass tune!!

dimmudan 07-30-2012 06:30 PM

Why can't Kiss play the unplugged songs in their main set.

I'm skipping this tour based on the short set by Kiss but if they swapped in that unplugged set I'd be there short set and all.

Oh well.

How much did you have to pony up ($) for meet and greet and are they doing this unplugged at all meet and greets?

Maidenmagic 07-31-2012 05:54 AM

An electric "take me" would be awesome. Having Shout it out loud as the second song doesn't make sense to me. I think it works better at the end.

ravenheart 07-31-2012 05:56 AM

[QUOTE=dimmudan;479965]How much did you have to pony up ($) for meet and greet and are they doing this unplugged at all meet and greets?[/QUOTE]

Meet and greets were meant to include soundcheck. But at one of the shows last week they couldn't do a soundcheck because of delays, so had the idea of the acoustic set for the m&g fans instead. Worked well, so they now they they're going to do it for m&gs instead of the soundcheck from now on.

dwils65 07-31-2012 05:41 PM

The acoustic set is more exciting than the set list.

VelvetHarry 08-01-2012 04:47 AM

Is anyone else laughing at the name of the venue? LOL

dimmudan 08-01-2012 05:02 AM

dabstudio thanks for posting this.

I agree the meet and greet setlist is exactly what I've been looking for from Kiss for years.

I have wanted to meet the band for a long time and just bit the bullet and bought the meet and greet. I pray they keep with the acoustic set as if not I just flushed a shitload of $ down the toilet.

Thanks for the heads up. I intend to be incredibly drunk for this one after the meet and greet (and probably during). Chicago meet n greet was sold out so I'm going to Alpine Valley WI. It's cool though. I like that venue.

Please Kiss don't fuck me (or Shock Me...) :flame:

:light:

velvetgrass 08-01-2012 07:52 AM

[QUOTE=Maidenmagic;480029]Having Shout it out loud as the second song doesn't make sense to me. I think it works better at the end.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.