WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Summer Slaughter -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 20th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20924)

BloodoftheKings 07-21-2012 09:43 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard in Black 666;478383]Cannibale Corpse[/QUOTE]

Is that Christian Bale's new death metal band? I never heard of them but judging by Bale's Batman voice I can tell he would be a sick death metal vocalist.

Also the JFAC set has been added.

Sepultura69 07-21-2012 09:47 AM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;478388]Is that Christian Bale's new death metal band? I never heard of them but judging by Bale's Batman voice I can tell he would be a sick death metal vocalist.[/QUOTE]

goddammit. :lol:

On the real to real, i'm surprised no one has posted full sets yet. There's got to be at least someone out there on this board that attended this whole fest. :hmm:

masterguy49 07-21-2012 09:52 AM

No old stuff from BTBAM :bouville: I hope they switch it up around throughout the tour, but god damn opening with White Walls is awesome.

BloodoftheKings 07-21-2012 09:57 AM

Faceless set completed. Keep in mind they had to cut it short so there will be 6 songs on the rest of the tour.

anomynous 07-21-2012 10:21 AM

The song is called Deconsecrate, not Deconstruct.

Just a heads up.

NecroRob 07-21-2012 01:09 PM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;478364]
[B]The Faceless:[/B]

Coldly Calculated Design
Legion of the Serpent
Deconsecrate
Xenochrist
An Autopsy

[B]Between the Buried and Me:[/B]

White Walls
Specular Reflection
Telos
Sun of Nothing
Fossil Genera - A Feed From Cloud Mountain[/QUOTE]

Both of these are kinda meh for me. I just hope the cut song from The Faceless' set is The Ancient Covenant.

BloodoftheKings 07-21-2012 01:39 PM

Someone uploaded a video of the beginning of Cannibal's set and they opened with Demented Aggression and played Sarcophagic Frenzy right after.

BloodoftheKings 07-21-2012 02:10 PM

Someone uploaded most of CC's set on youtube and it matches up with their recent European tour's set. It's possible there's some changes but i'm just going to assume it's the same.

Bergman101 07-21-2012 09:14 PM

That BTBAM set is kinda lame. I just want one song off Silent Circus. They could take off White Walls and Spectacular Reflection and easily put in like 4 awesome songs. I'm still gonna go but they should change the set a little bit. Sweet Veil and Jfac sets though. I just need to see an Exhumed set and I'll be happy.

hiddenzombie013 07-21-2012 10:46 PM

Interesting BTBAM set. Surprised to see them opening with White Walls. It was the closer the other times I saw them, and could personally do without it by now. However, if they insist on doing it, I'd rather see it as the opener than closer, so I guess that works. I also find it interesting that every song on this set (excluding Telos if it falls short) is at least 10 minutes long. I figured they would have gone with more short songs, since this is Summer Slaughter, and a metal show more than a prog show. Sun of Nothing and Fossil Genera are great picks, and I love Specular Reflection too so cheers!