WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Summer Slaughter -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 20th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20924)

BloodoftheKings 07-21-2012 09:07 AM

Summer Slaughter -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 20th, 2012

I was slightly rustled when I woke up this morning to see that barely any Summer Slaughter sets have been posted. After doing some searching around the internet I have found a few sets. Post what you can find.

[B]Veil of Maya:[/B]

20/200
Divide Paths
Unbreakable
Crawl Back
Winter Is Coming Soon
Dark Passenger
It's Not Safe to Swim Today
Punisher

[B]Job For a Cowboy:[/B]

Entombment of a Machine
Embedded
Imperium Wolves
Unfurling A Darkened Gospel
Children of Deceit
Regurgitated Disinformation
Constitutional Masturbation

[B]Periphery:[/B]

Zyglrox
Make Total Destroy
Facepalm Mute
Icarus Lives
The Walk
Ragnarok

[B]The Faceless:[/B]

Coldly Calculated Design
Legion of the Serpent
Deconsecrate
Xenochrist
An Autopsy

[B]Between the Buried and Me:[/B]

White Walls
Specular Reflection
Telos
Sun of Nothing
Fossil Genera - A Feed From Cloud Mountain

[B]Cannibal Corpse:[/B]

Demented Aggression
Sarcophagic Frenzy
Scourge of Iron
Disfigured
Evisceration Plague
The Time to Kill is Now
Covered With Sores
Born in a Casket
I Cum Blood
Encased in Concrete
Priests of Sodom
Unleashing the Bloodthirsty
Make Them Suffer
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped and Strangled

anomynous 07-21-2012 09:34 AM

Legion of the Serpent is not new in any way, shape, or form.

Also Periphery most likely did the Walk & Buttersnips.

DisasterPiece120 07-21-2012 09:36 AM

I hope one of those two Periphery songs is Letter Experiment. Good BTBAM set though. Surprised they open with White Walls.

BloodoftheKings 07-21-2012 09:37 AM

[QUOTE=anomynous;478370]Legion of the Serpent is not new in any way, shape, or form.
[/QUOTE]

The guy who posted it said it was new, I don't know shit about The Faceless. I'll edit that out.

mastodon421 07-21-2012 09:42 AM

Good looking sets so far (Surprised BTBAM is playing two super-progressive songs in Sun of Nothing and Fossil Genera, but I'm not complaining), but that Veil of Maya set is definitely not complete. They had a 30 minute set and those songs add up to just under 15 minutes. Also The Faceless are playing for 40 minutes so they definitely played more than 5 songs.

BloodoftheKings 07-21-2012 09:46 AM

[QUOTE=mastodon421;478375]Good looking sets so far (Surprised BTBAM is playing two super-progressive songs in Sun of Nothing and Fossil Genera, but I'm not complaining), but that Veil of Maya set is definitely not complete. They had a 30 minute set and those songs add up to just under 15 minutes. Also The Faceless are playing for 40 minutes so they definitely played more than 5 songs.[/QUOTE]

The source I got the incomplete sets from said that The Faceless set for this tour has 6 songs but they had to cut one of them out for this show.

Sepultura69 07-21-2012 10:33 AM

How the hell are you getting these sets? It's only ten in the morning, I highly doubt those sets are accurate....unless the fest starts this fucking early..

I highly doubt the show starts at Ten in the fucking morning. I was thinking more along the lines of 1pm or something...

BloodoftheKings 07-21-2012 10:36 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard in Black 666;478380]How are you getting these sets? It's only ten in the morning, I highly doubt those sets are accurate....unless the fest starts this fucking early..

I highly doubt the show starts at Ten in the fucking morning. I was thinking more along the lines of 1pm or something...[/QUOTE]

The show was last night.

Sepultura69 07-21-2012 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;478382]The show was last night.[/QUOTE]

Oh shnaps! My bad my ninja! Anyways, interested in seeing the rest of the sets, I'm thinking about hitting up the August 25th date, the venue is about 15 minutes away from me, and Cannibale Corpse are on my list of bands to see before i pass on to the next nebula :rocker:

makethemsuffer12 07-21-2012 10:41 AM

Periphery might've done New Groove before MTD. They did that at another recent show.