WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Atlantic City, NJ -- June 23rd, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20723)

bobbie solo 06-24-2012 11:12 AM

if they dont play Orion tonight.....well, that's just fucking stupid. I would think you would play the song you named the fest over at least at some point during the initial run of the fest.

christopher 06-24-2012 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=bobbie solo;473427]if they dont play Orion tonight.....well, that's just fucking stupid. I would think you would play the song you named the fest over at least at some point during the initial run of the fest.[/QUOTE]

I think they are going to play Frayed instead since Lars got the crowd chanting that right before they played Escape.

TheNobleFaceHumper 06-24-2012 11:35 AM

It's stupid that they played any songs from the Black album at all yesterday, because they're playing the entire thing tonight, they need to change it up a bit.

Also it was funny watching Lars about to keel over durin Battery :lol:

Also WHAT THE CRAP LARS, STOP CHANGING THE DRUMS TO SONGS.

bobbie solo 06-24-2012 11:55 AM

what do you expect from him at this point. He's completely sloppy and clearly isn't in shape at all. he hasnt taken his craft seriously for years. any song that's even remotely fast, and he looks like he's about to lose the whole thing and pass out. he's become a joke of a drummer and it's just sad. The parts he changes or skips are done just so he can stay on beat.

also, stop fucking standing up when you play the drums! he does it so often during the show that it kinda loses the effect.

And how funny are James' wardrobe changes? real rock n roll dude.

tenchimyo 06-24-2012 12:10 PM

How did they sound?

MetalIsArt 06-24-2012 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=bobbie solo;473433]what do you expect from him at this point. He's completely sloppy and clearly isn't in shape at all. he hasnt taken his craft seriously for years. any song that's even remotely fast, and he looks like he's about to lose the whole thing and pass out. he's become a joke of a drummer and it's just sad. The parts he changes or skips are done just so he can stay on beat.

also, stop fucking standing up when you play the drums! he does it so often during the show that it kinda loses the effect.

And how funny are James' wardrobe changes? real rock n roll dude.[/QUOTE]

Playing the same over & over is easy, and you obviously haven't seen them live these days, Lars was on fire @ Werchter. He's been standing up for years, I'm guessing he did that in the days when you found them to be "troo to reel methul, hair, drumz & tuningz" as well.

And who gives a rat's arse about James his "appearance"? Do you have a crush on him or what?

MetalIsArt 06-24-2012 12:35 PM

[QUOTE=bobbie solo;473427]if they dont play Orion tonight.....well, that's just fucking stupid. I would think you would play the song you named the fest over at least at some point during the initial run of the fest.[/QUOTE]

Dey are totally DERP when dey won't listen to ya.

bobbie solo 06-24-2012 12:50 PM

what? way to be coherent.

christopher 06-24-2012 01:28 PM

I watched the stream of the show until halfway through Battery. It was weird seeing RTL played backwards, but it worked out really well starting the main part of the see off with Call of Ktulu. They all sounded pretty good except for Lars, but we all should expect that from him. I noticed at one point in the stream, they did a close up of his feet. His legs were moving up and down but he was clearly missing the kick pedals :lol: I think this was during Creeping Death. Then they finally played Escape!! I thought it was funny that James clearly hates that song and covered his ears when the crowd shouted Escape. It was interesting to see Lars getting the crowd to chant Frayed right before the started Escape.

El Gordo 06-24-2012 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;473439]Playing the same over & over is easy, and you obviously haven't seen them live these days, Lars was on fire @ Werchter. He's been standing up for years, I'm guessing he did that in the days when you found them to be "troo to reel methul, hair, drumz & tuningz" as well.

And who gives a rat's arse about James his "appearance"? Do you have a crush on him or what?[/QUOTE]

Your blatant fanboy attitude disturbs me.