WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Death To All -- San Francisco, CA -- June 22nd, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20714)

TonyD 06-23-2012 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=Onioner;473203]Dude the other singer was Matt Harvey from Exhumed! I thought Matt did an amazing job doing Chuck's high pitched vocals, and his solos with Shannon and Bobby were beyond awesome especially if he was a last minute replacement. My gut is telling me he came in on The Philosopher, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I know he was definitely there for Overactive Imagination. I know for sure that he ended up singing all the songs that were on Individual Thought Patterns and after.:hmm: If you don't know Exhumed, check out their newest album, All Guts No Glory. Their studio stuff is good, but they seriously destroy live.[/QUOTE]

That sounds about right. He was way better than the first guy because he was at least close to the same vocal style, the first guy was way too gutteral.

Spirit Crusher would've been nice.
[QUOTE=TheNobleFaceHumper;473237]So only half of the musicians are even playing? Or does that mean the last show(Orlando) would probably be Gene Hoglan, Scott Clendenin, Bobby Koelble, Shannon Hamm?[/QUOTE]
No, I listed the lineup they started with and where/who they changed with.

Onioner 06-23-2012 10:52 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they're saving Spirit Crusher and Scavenger of Human Sorrow for New York when Richard Christy joins them. Also, Gene Hoglan gave one of the most crazy drum performances I have ever seen. I wasn't that impressed when I saw him with Dethklok, but he was mindblowing at this show.

redven 06-23-2012 11:10 AM

I was actually. Content that they didn't play Spirit Crusher but I would have loved Scavenger.

And yes everyone played except the dude from Obscura like you guys said but to be honest, I loved both vocalists that played last night.

dimmudan 06-23-2012 12:05 PM

Thanks for posting the Gorguts setlist.

Pretty much what I expected based on past Gorguts shows :rocker:but looks good to me.

redven 06-23-2012 12:48 PM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fls64NSgosk&feature=plcp[/url]

Going to upload some more videos later today or tomorrow since I have the Dying Fetus/Six Feet Under show tonight.

RampinUp46 06-23-2012 01:52 PM

That fucking setlist is epic.

I can't wait for the Dallas date to be rescheduled. The fact that they're [I][B]opening[/B][/I] with Zombie Ritual, the very first Death song I heard... :D

TheNobleFaceHumper 06-23-2012 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=Onioner;473271]I wouldn't be surprised if they're saving Spirit Crusher and Scavenger of Human Sorrow for New York when Richard Christy joins them. Also, Gene Hoglan gave one of the most crazy drum performances I have ever seen. I wasn't that impressed when I saw him with Dethklok, but he was mindblowing at this show.[/QUOTE]

Oh i would love those 2 songs, Richard Christy is coming to the Orlando show too, but they said we are getting 2 guests so i wonder who the other is, i know LA is getting the Cattle Decapitation dudes, that just leaves the guys from Testament, TBDM and the guy from Chimaira.

TheNobleFaceHumper 06-23-2012 02:14 PM

If anyone else goes to a DTA show before the Orlando one, could you please take a picture of the merch table?

Onioner 06-23-2012 02:21 PM

[QUOTE=TheNobleFaceHumper;473297]If anyone else goes to a DTA show before the Orlando one, could you please take a picture of the merch table?[/QUOTE]

The merch was lame to be honest. The designs were pretty boring and none of them featured any of the classic Death logos. There was a pretty cool Chuck Schuldiner shirt though.

TonyD 06-23-2012 02:22 PM

They just had a "Death To All" Shirt and a Chuck Schuldiner shirt for $30, a plain Death patch and basically posters with the t shirt designs on lightweight stock for $10. I wasn't too impressed.