WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Death To All -- San Francisco, CA -- June 22nd, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20714)

dimmudan 06-23-2012 04:05 AM

I can't wait to see your Gorguts setlist. Thanks for posting Death. Going on Tuesday in Chicagoa and it looks amazing!!:party:

redven 06-23-2012 04:05 AM

The show was beyond amazing. I was in the middle holding on to the rail. It was pretty sweet.

I was beyond impressed with the setlist. For some reason I thought they would play the same set from the Live in LA show, but man was I wrong.

It shows that they put a lot of thought and effort for tue show and one of my main concerns going into this show was how much energy would the band members have? But I'll say this, they were all into it and full of energy. It seemed like they were genuinely doing this for Chuck which is awesome.

Hope everyone else that's going enjoys it as much as I did. It's worth seeing.

TheNobleFaceHumper 06-23-2012 07:45 AM

So only half of the musicians are even playing? Or does that mean the last show(Orlando) would probably be Gene Hoglan, Scott Clendenin, Bobby Koelble, Shannon Hamm?

slapguitarer 06-23-2012 07:49 AM

Every musician played. If you read the song titles, you'll see when some musicians switch out and stuff. Everybody advertised to play on Death To All, minus the dude from Obscura, played.

Also, Gorguts setlist should be up in a matter of seconds

TheNobleFaceHumper 06-23-2012 08:03 AM

Oh ok. My only SLIGHT complaint is the lack of Spirit Crusher, but those last 3 songs make up for it and then some.

slapguitarer 06-23-2012 08:07 AM

[QUOTE=TheNobleFaceHumper;473239]Oh ok. My only SLIGHT complaint is the lack of Spirit Crusher, but those last 3 songs make up for it and then some.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's exactly how I feel. Only remotely negative thing I could say about the experience.

TheNobleFaceHumper 06-23-2012 08:14 AM

Oh how i can't wait :D

I have like 4 shows in the next week, pretty pumped. :party:

anomynous 06-23-2012 08:36 AM

So Stephen Krummer couldn't get into the US? I assume he's out for the whole tour then.

Why do metal musicians never seems to have their visas worked out when playing in foreign countries?

TheNobleFaceHumper 06-23-2012 09:11 AM

[QUOTE=anomynous;473247]So Stephen Krummer couldn't get into the US? I assume he's out for the whole tour then.

Why do metal musicians never seems to have their visas worked out when playing in foreign countries?[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I'd much rather see him than Charles Elliot, even though they're both great.

Zla Vydra 06-23-2012 09:18 AM

They apparently cancelled the Atlanta date due to lack of ticket sales. Not too upset since I saw the real Death 5 times, including with James Murphy.