WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Aerosmith -- Cleveland, OH -- June 19th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20699)

MetalIsArt 06-21-2012 12:35 AM

Aerosmith -- Cleveland, OH -- June 19th, 2012

[LIST=1][*]Draw the line [*]Love in an elevator [*]Oh yeah [*]Walkin' the dog (Rufus Thomas cover) [*]Livin' on the edge [*]Cryin' [*]Rag doll [*]Last child [*]SOS (too bad) [*]Boogie man [*]Combination [*]What it takes [*]Legendary child [*]I don't want to miss a thing [*]Mama kin [*]Sweet emotion [*]Walk this way

[*]Dream on [*]Train kept-a rollin' (Yardbirds cover)[/LIST]
Source: [url]www.aeroforceone.com[/url]

Read this and go insane with laugther:

[url]http://forums.aeroforceone.com/viewt...dd2d2168ccc144[/url]

HugeRockStar 06-21-2012 07:36 PM

That's a great setlist, I'd really like to see this tour. I'd love to see SOS and Combination and Last Child is always a favorite.

MetalIsArt 06-22-2012 01:18 AM

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar;472947]That's a great setlist, I'd really like to see this tour. I'd love to see SOS and Combination and [B]Last Child is always a favorite[/B].[/QUOTE]

Brad is criminally underrated and he has played more lead parts than you'd think.

HugeRockStar 06-22-2012 04:48 AM

Totally. I was listening to KramWhitHam from the Pandoras Box set and thought how Tyler and Perry would probably not be the same if not for the other 3 holding it down and making them look like a million bucks all the time. Similar to John Bonham and John Paul Jones for Plant and Page.

MetalIsArt 06-23-2012 03:57 AM

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar;473020]Totally. I was listening to KramWhitHam from the Pandoras Box set and thought how Tyler and Perry would probably not be the same if not for the other 3 holding it down and making them look like a million bucks all the time. Similar to John Bonham and John Paul Jones for Plant and Page.[/QUOTE]

Hey, John Paul Jones & Tom Hamilton are two of the reasons I want to learn bass.

Here's a list of solos (on the records) that Brad played, what do you think?

First album: Make It (harmonies with Joe and 1 lead part), One Way Street (1st solo)
Get Your Wings: S.O.S (Too Bad), Seasons of Wither (2nd solo, the endless feedback part)
Toys In The Attic: Round and Round (the heavy "riff-leads" between verses and on the outro), You See Me Crying (1st solo and solo on the coda/outro)
Rocks: Back In The Saddle (the leads heard on the left), Last Child, Sick As A Dog (1st solo), Nobody's Fault, Home Tonight (1st solo)
Draw The Line: I Wanna Know Why, Kings And Queens, The Hand That Feeds, Milk Cow Blues (according to Joe on the Walk This Way book, Brad played all guitars on MCB, yet the guitar on the right sounds very "Perryish")
Night In The Ruts: Remember (Walking In The Sand)
Done With Mirrors: Shela (from around 2:20 mark to 2:40), Gypsy Boots, The Hop
Permanent Vacation: Heart's Done Time (changing solos with Joe), Dude (the outro solo), Girl Keeps Coming Apart, Permanent Vacation, The Movie
Pump: Love In An Elevator (1st and 3rd solo), Voodoo Medicine Man
Get A Grip: Fever, Flesh (1st solo), Gotta Love It (1st solo), Can't Stop Messin' (2nd solo)
Nine Lives: Nine Lives, Ain't That A Bitch
Just Push Play: are there any? I've seen and heard Brad play lead on Jaded live, but it's Joe on the record
Honkin' on Bobo: Road Runner (lead licks on the left), I'm Ready (1st solo), Stop Messin' Around (2nd solo)

I got this from the aeroforceoneboards. Joe's guitar is through the right channel, Brad is through the left.

HugeRockStar 06-23-2012 12:18 PM

Nice. I didn't know he did the Kings and Queens one, that's another favorite of mine. One of my fave Aerosmith tunes actually is Gotta Love It, where Tom, then Brad, then Perry each get a solo, such an underrated tune.

I play bass as well and both JPJ and Tom are influences on me also. The first rock concert I ever saw was Aerosmith on the Get a Grip tour when I was 13 or so, changed my life haha they've always been a favorite since.

MetalIsArt 10-06-2012 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar;473280]Nice. I didn't know he did the Kings and Queens one, that's another favorite of mine. One of my fave Aerosmith tunes actually is Gotta Love It, where Tom, then Brad, then Perry each get a solo, such an underrated tune.

I play bass as well and both JPJ and Tom are influences on me also. The first rock concert I ever saw was Aerosmith on the Get a Grip tour when I was 13 or so, changed my life haha they've always been a favorite since.[/QUOTE]

I actually like Get A Grip, songs like Gotta Love it & Can't Stop Messin' are brilliant.