WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scorpions -- Antwerp, Belgium -- June 1st, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20560)

MetalIsArt 06-02-2012 07:30 AM

Scorpions -- Antwerp, Belgium -- June 1st, 2012

Well, I had a ticket but stayed home, as it came to my attention that they don't play much songs from the Uli-era on this tour.

Very disappointing setlist, certainly for the last show they'll ever play in this country.
[LIST=1][*]Sting in the tail[*]Make it real[*]Is there anybody there?[*]The zoo[*]Coast to coast[*]Loving you sunday morning[*]In trance[*]The best is yet to come[*]Send me an angel[*]Holiday[*]Raised on rock[*]Tease me please me[*]Hit between the eyes[*]Kottack attack[*]Blackout[*]Six string sting[*]Big city nights

[*]Still loving you[*]Wind of change[*]Rock you like a hurricane[/LIST]

Source: a friend who did go.

dwils65 06-02-2012 03:54 PM

Same boring set list as the last several tours. Such a shame. A great band with an awesome catalog. What a sad way to say goodbye. So many better songs they could do, and still do the "hits."

LIVEtoROCK86 06-02-2012 05:47 PM

In Trance is sweet, but certainly not enough! Give me some We'll Burn The Sky!

IrritatedTrout 06-02-2012 06:35 PM

You already bought a ticket for their last show in the country and didn't bother to go? Smart.

PVH5150 06-02-2012 08:29 PM

Can't be complete.

There's no chance in hell they didn't play Blackout or No One Like You.

MetalIsArt 06-03-2012 04:28 AM

[QUOTE=PVH5150;469584]Can't be complete.

There's no chance in hell they didn't play Blackout or No One Like You.[/QUOTE]

I forgot Blackout for some reason, sorry! NOLY was NOT played.

And yes, I bought a ticket, but I expected them to play much more older material. Glad I stayed home.

tenchimyo 06-03-2012 06:04 AM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;469618]
And yes, I bought a ticket, but I expected them to play much more older material. Glad I stayed home.[/QUOTE]

Why would you buy a ticket and then stay home? I wouldn't expect a LOT of older material unless there was some sort of advert or indication that they would do so. Looks like a similar setlist when they played M3

MetalIsArt 06-03-2012 11:04 AM

[QUOTE=tenchimyo;469624]Why would you buy a ticket and then stay home? I wouldn't expect a LOT of older material unless there was some sort of advert or indication that they would do so. Looks like a similar setlist when they played M3[/QUOTE]

Because it got to my attention that it was going to be a dull setlist. And because I was a little bit sick.

Normally I always go when I have a ticket, DUH. ;)

Fe Maiden 06-04-2012 08:14 AM

[QUOTE=dwils65;469551]Same boring set list as the last several tours.[/QUOTE]Definitely not boring (can't be a boring Scorpions set list) but quite predictable.