WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Werchter Boutique -- Werchter, Belgium -- May 28th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20529)

MetalIsArt 05-29-2012 12:49 AM

Werchter Boutique -- Werchter, Belgium -- May 28th, 2012

Well, what can I say... Third time Metallica, and the best yet. Amazing crowd of 55.000 people with the lasers and the smoke and the fire and the singiiiiiiing… :D

Soundgarden has a new fan, and Mastodon didn't sound that bad tbh, but nobody cared.

Metallica:
[LIST=1][*]Hit the lights[*]Master of puppets[*]Ride the lightning[*]For whom the bell tolls[*]Hell & back[*]Struggle within[*]My friend of misery[*]The God that failed[*]Of wolf & man[*]Nothing else matters[*]Through the never[*]Don't tread on me[*]Wherever I may roam[*]The unforgiven[*]Holier than thou[*]Sad but true[*]Enter sandman

[*]Battery[*]One[*]Seek & destroy[/LIST]
Soundgarden:
[LIST=1][*]Searching with my good eye closed[*]Spoonman[*]Gun[*]Jesus Christ pose[*]The day I tried to live[*]My wave[*]Ugly truth[*]Fell on black days[*]Outshined[*]Beyond the wheel[*]Rusty cage[*]Black hole sun[*]Slaves & bulldozers[/LIST]
Channel zero:
[LIST=1][*]Hot summer[*]Ammunition[*]Angel's blood[*]Freedom[*]Side lines[*]In the city[*]Ocean[*]Suck my energy[*]Bad to the bone[*]Fool's parade[*]Guns of navarone[*]Help

[*]Black fuel[/LIST]Mastodon:
[LIST=1][*]Black tongue[*]Crystal skull[*]Dry bone valley[*]Thickening[*]Octopus has no friends[*]Stargasm[*]Blasteroid[*]Crack the skye[*]All the heavy lifting[*]Spectrelight[*]Curl of the burl[*]Bedazzled fingernails[*]Blood and thunder[*]Creature lives[/LIST]Ghost:
[LIST=1][*]Con clavi con dio[*]Elizabeth[*]Prime mover[*]Stand by him[*]Death knell[*]Satan prayer[*]Genesis[*]Ritual[/LIST]
Gojira:
[LIST=1][*]Oroborus[*]The heaviest matter of the universe[*]Backbone[*]Love[*]Flying whales[*]Space time[*]Toxic garbage island[*]L'Enfant sauvage[*]Vacuity[/LIST]

fletchzer 05-29-2012 10:09 PM

Looks like a killer day! Metallica, Gojira, Soundgarden & Mastodon!

MetalIsArt 05-29-2012 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=fletchzer;468830]Looks like a killer day! Metallica, Gojira, Soundgarden & Mastodon![/QUOTE]

It was, hot weather too. Soundgarden were good, but I have strong suspicions that Chris was a bit stoned and/or drunk. :lol:

MetalIsArt 06-05-2012 07:33 AM

:D What about the Mastodon set people?

;)

ravenheart 06-05-2012 07:35 AM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;470065]:D What about the Mastodon set people?

;)[/QUOTE]

Standard. Expecting the same one on Thursday. Maybe a few more songs since they're scheduled for 90 minutes.

MetalIsArt 06-05-2012 07:38 AM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;470068]Standard. Expecting the same one on Thursday. Maybe a few more songs since they're scheduled for 90 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Keep us updated ;)