WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Maryland Deathfest X -- Baltimore, MD -- May 25th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20524)

treghet 05-28-2012 08:06 AM

Maryland Deathfest X -- Baltimore, MD -- May 25th, 2012

[SIZE="3"]Day 2 lineup:[/SIZE]

Main room

Castevet - 3:30 - 4:00
Nashgul - 4:15 - 4:45
Ghoul - 5:00 - 5:40
Today is the Day - 6:10 - 6:55
Negura Bunget - 7:25 - 8:25
Unsane - 10:40 - 11:25
Setherial - 11:40 - 12:25
Nasum - 12:40 - end

Outside Stage 1

Demigod - 5:40 - 6:20
Artillery - 7:15 - 8:10
Godflesh - 9:30 - 10:40

Outside Stage 2

Macabre - 6:20 - 7:10
Napalm Death - 8:25 - 9:25

[SIZE="3"]Known sets:[/SIZE]

[B]Artillery[/B]
[LIST=1][*]When Death Comes[*]By Inheritance[*]Death is an illusion[*]The almighty[*]Mi Sangre (The Blood Song)[*]The challenge[*]10,000 Devils[*]Khomaniak[*]Terror Squad[/LIST]
[B]Demigod[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Apocryphal (intro)[*]As I Behold I Despise[*]Dead Soul[*]The Forlorn[*]Slumber of Sullen Eyes[*]Fear Obscures from Within[*]Transmigration Beyond Eternities[*]Towards the Shrouded Infinity[/LIST]
[B]Ghoul[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Off With Their Heads[*]Splatterthrash[*]The Mark of Voodoo[*]Brain Jerk[*]Blood Feast[*]Graveyard Mosh[*]Bury the Hatchet[*]Rise, Killbot, Rise![*]Destructor[*]Gutbucket Blues[/LIST]
[B]Godflesh[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Like Rats[*]Christbait Rising[*]Street Cleaner[*]Life Is Easy[*]Tiny Tears[*]Avalanche Master[*]Deadhead[*]Spite[*]Mothra[*]Pure[*]Crush My Soul[*]Slateman[/LIST]
[B]Napalm Death[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Circumspect[*]Errors in the Signals[*]Everyday Pox[*]Can't Play, Won't Pay[*]Protection Racket[*]Silence Is Deafening[*]The Wolf I Feed[*]Fatalist[*]Practice What You Preach[*]Quarantined[*]Next of Kin to Chaos[*]Analysis Paralysis[*]Dead[*]Deceiver[*]Dementia Access[*]When All Is Said and Done[*]Unchallenged Hate[*]Suffer the Children[*]Nom de Guerre[*]Breed to Breathe[*]Nazi Punks Fuck Off (Dead Kennedys cover)[*]Human Garbage[*]You Suffer[*]Instinct of Survival[/LIST]
[B]Nasum[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Mass Hypnosis[*]This Is...[*]The Masked Face[*]Scoop[*]Bullshit[*]Relics[*]Shadows[*]Corrosion[*]Multinational Murderers Network[*]Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow[*]The Smallest Man[*]The Professional League[*]A Welcome Breeze of Stinking Air[*]I See Lies[*]No Sign of Improvement[*]Tested[*]Time to Act![*]The Black Swarm[*]Circle of Defeat[*]Closer to the End[*]Fury[*]Wrath[*]I Hate People[*]Inhale/Exhale
---[*]?[*]The Idiot Parade[/LIST]
[B]Negura Bunget[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Țesarul de lumini[*]Poartă de Dincolo[*]Pămīnt[*]Cunoașterea tăcută[*]Norilor[*]Blăznit[*]Hora soarelui[*]Dacia hiperboreană[/LIST]
[B]Setherial[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Summon the lord with horns[*]Shadow of the throne[*]The mournful sunset of the forsaken[*]For dem MIT blod[*]Shades over universe[*]Subterranean[*]Enemy of creation[/LIST]
[B]Unsane[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Sick[*]Rat[*]Against the Grain[*]?[*]Decay[*]Commited[*]Scrape[*]Alleged[*]Ha Ha Ha (Flipper cover)[/LIST]

Nickweiser 05-28-2012 11:37 AM

that Napalm Death set RULES! Lots of new stuff but its all good cause Utilitarian rules.

I wish i coulda had the money to afford going to this. Hopefully ND does a us tour soon!

girnny777 05-28-2012 06:11 PM

[IMG]http://www.returntothepit.com/rttppics/nasum049_882864.jpg[/IMG]

masterguy49 05-28-2012 06:18 PM

Idiot Parade and another song was played as an encore too

christopher 05-28-2012 06:25 PM

I'm kind of bummed Nasum cut Lopanddebandsprincipen

GarageMetal468 05-28-2012 08:15 PM

Mini review pt 2!

Ghoul - 3rd time seeing Ghoul and as always, they're incredibly fun live. The crowd was going crazy for them! I was in my ketchup suit for the party brigade stuff (which was weak as shit this year, I may add, don't know why though) and I met up with some people I remember from last year. But yeah, excellent performance as usual from Ghoul.

Demigod - Hot damn they were awesome! Slumber of Sullen Eyes is such a killer death metal album and the songs from that album sounded so good live. Another one of my favorites of the fest.

Macabre - Only caught the first song, and it was DOG GUTS!!! I never thought they'd bust that one out again, let alone as the opener! Unfortunately I had to leave to do some stuff but I'm sure I'll see Macabre again in a matter of months, they're always playing Chicago.

Artillery - At first I thought they were gonna be mediocre and it would be worth my time to see Negura Bunget instead (who I also heard were amazing live), but GOD DAMN Artillery fucking tore it up! Wanting to see those songs from By Inheritance live was totally worth it, even if they only played 2 from that album! The Challenge was great live too, and closing with Terror Squad was a way to go out! Even the new songs sounded awesome! Another one of my favorites, I never would've expected that!

Napalm Death - I do believe that this is my personal favorite of the fest. These guys were fucking brutal, fast, and above all, LOUD. Such a crazy performance. I didn't like Utalitarian at first listen, but the songs from that album sounded so good live that I'm gonna have to give it a few more listens! And being in that pit for Suffer the Children, especially when the breakdown hit, was one of the most brutal moments of my life. I'm seriously hoping they come back to the states to tour.

Godflesh - Only caught the first few songs since my friends wanted to leave to get food, and it was either that or starve the rest of the night (didn't wanna shell out a ton of money for overpriced food at the fest). From what I heard it sounded like they were gonna play all of Streetcleaner but I guess that wasn't the case. I was really enjoying them live too! Sucks but it was a long day, what are you gonna do...

Setherial - Cool for like 15 minutes, then I got bored. Something about Swedish black metal live just doesn't work for me.

Nasum - Missed them in Chicago but it was worth the extra week to see them here! They slayed live as everyone's been telling me! A hell of a set to end the second night of the fest.

BloodoftheKings 05-28-2012 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=GarageMetal468;468632]
Macabre - Only caught the first song, and it was DOG GUTS!!! I never thought they'd bust that one out again, let alone as the opener! Unfortunately I had to leave to do some stuff but I'm sure I'll see Macabre again in a matter of months, they're always playing Chicago.
[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for someone to post a Macabre set. Great to hear they pulled out Dog Guts. They never fucking come to NY :mad:

Wrecking Crew 05-29-2012 08:04 AM

So is Godflesh really back together? That would be awesome since I love Godflesh but hate Jesu. Glad I got to see them back in '96 since I thought they were done but I would certainly go see them again, hopefully they will go on a full U.S. tour.

VoidFlame 05-30-2012 05:36 AM

[QUOTE=treghet;468546]
[B]Napalm Death[/B]
[LIST=1][*]Circumspect[*]Errors in the Signals[*]Everyday Pox[*]Can't Play, Won't Pay[*]Protection Racket[*]Silence Is Deafening[*]The Wolf I Feed[*]Fatalist[*]Practice What You Preach[*]Quarantined[*]Next of Kin to Chaos[*]Analysis Paralysis[*]The Kill[*]Deceiver[*]Dementia Access[*]When All Is Said and Done[*]Unchallenged Hate[*]Nom de Guerre[*]Retching on the Dirt[*]Nazi Punks Fuck Off (Dead Kennedys cover)[*]Human Garbage[*]You Suffer[*]Instinct of Survival[/LIST][/QUOTE]

I've acually mistaken "Dead" for "The Kill" and "Breed to Breathe" for "Retching on the Dirt". Editing would be cool :D

girnny777 05-30-2012 06:37 AM

They also played "Suffer The Children" after Unchallenged Hate.