WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Graspop 2010 -- Dessel, Belgium -- June 26th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20471)

MetalIsArt 05-22-2012 08:38 AM

Graspop 2010 -- Dessel, Belgium -- June 26th, 2010

As I carefully select the artists I wanna see live, and HATE multiple day huge rock festivals... ;) The remaining "big gigs" I went to will all be posted in the same fashion.

Carcass:
[LIST=1][*]Intro[*]This mortal coil[*]Corporate jigsore quandary[*]Incarnated solvent abuse[*]No love lost[*]Embodiment[*]Keep on rotting in the free world[*]Buried dreams[*]Heartwork[/LIST]Fear Factory:
[LIST=1][*]Mechanize[*]Shock[*]Edgecrusher[*]Linchpin[*]Acres of skin[*]Powershifter[*]Martyr[*]Demanufacture[*]Self bias resistor[*]Replica[/LIST]Immortal:
[LIST=1][*]All shall fall[*]The rise of darkness[*]Sons of northern darkness[*]Norden on fire[*]Hordes to war[*]Damned in black[*]Grim & frostbitten kingdoms[*]Withstand the fall of time[*]One by one[/LIST]Slash:
[LIST=1][*]Ghost[*]Back from Cali[*]Nightrain (GNR)[*]Rocket Queen (GNR)[*]Sucker train blues (Velvet Revolver)[*]Nothing to say[*]Starlight[*]By the sword[*]Civil war (GNR)[*]Sweet child o' mine (GNR)[*]Rise today (Alter Bridge)[*]Slither (Velvet Revolver)[*]Paradise city (GNR)[/LIST]
Channel Zero:
[LIST=1][*]Intro[*]Suck my energy - I left during this track, such a boring and irritating band. [*]Unsafe[*]Bad to the bone[*]Heroin[*]Run WTT[*]Mastermind[*]No light (with Marcel Coenen)[*]Succeed to bleed/Inspiration to violence/Chrome dome (with Marcel Coenen)[*]Call on me[*]Why[*]Help[*]Fool's parade[*]Black fuel[/LIST]
Notes:

- The rest of Channel's set comes from setlist fm
- FF were awesome, safe for the constant begging for a circlepit
- Carcass = EPIC BRUTALITY

ravenheart 05-23-2012 03:42 AM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;467468]HATE multiple day huge rock festivals... ;)[/quote]

Such. A. Pussy. ;)

brutal_descent 05-23-2012 04:03 AM

I still think it's incredibly stupid that Carcass were put on the main-stage. Don't understand why Cannibal Corpse is headlining the Metal Dome this year when they're even bigger than Carcass.

Travis The Dragon 05-23-2012 01:41 PM

I've never even heard of Channel Zero. I've never seen them mentioned on here or Blabbermouth either. I'll have to check some out when I get a chance.

MetalIsArt 05-24-2012 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;467631]Such. A. Pussy. ;)[/QUOTE]

GTFO :finger2::D

MetalIsArt 05-24-2012 12:44 AM

[QUOTE=brutal_descent;467632]I still think it's incredibly stupid that Carcass were put on the main-stage. Don't understand why Cannibal Corpse is headlining the Metal Dome this year when they're even bigger than Carcass.[/QUOTE]

Probably. But they were great. ;)

Natrlhi 05-24-2012 10:01 AM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;467468]Carcass:
[LIST=1][*]Intro[*]This mortal coil[*]Corporate jigstore quandary[*]Incarnated solvent abuse[*]No love lost[*]Embodiment[*]Keep on rotting in the free world[*]Buried dreams[*]Heartwork[/LIST]
Notes:

[B]- Carcass = EPIC BRUTALITY[/B][/QUOTE]Tell us something we don't already know, motherfucker. ;)

That said, that setlist is pitifully underwhelming, but then again it's not really Carcass's fault. It's just too short, mainly. :(

EDIT: "jigstore" :lol:

MetalIsArt 05-25-2012 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;467853]Tell us something we don't already know, motherfucker. ;)

That said, that setlist is pitifully underwhelming, but then again it's not really Carcass's fault. It's just too short, mainly. :(

EDIT: "jigstore" :lol:[/QUOTE]

1) Get a life troll
2) It was my first time seeing Carcass and they indeed didn't play long
3) Grammar Nazi's ftw?

Shut up. ;):bouville: :D :lol: