WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Watain -- Detroit, MI May 18, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20427)

J.W. 05-17-2012 07:20 AM

Watain -- Detroit, MI May 18, 2012

Last show of the tour for Watain. I'm actually driving out to Detroit (used to live in the area) to catch this show since they weren't at the one in Chicago (currently live there). Looking forward to this one as i've never seen them before. Judging from the Poughkeepsie setlist that was posted up here it looks like it'll be a little different than what they were playing while supporting Behemoth.

Anyone here planning on checking this show out? No idea why, but I kind of miss Harpo's since I haven't been there in years and a friend of mine and I are taking this trip somewhat for nostalgic purposes (This is all in spite of the fact that it's probably one of the biggest shithole venues still in existence).

I was also wondering if anyone who was at the Cleveland or Joliet show could post up what the setlist was at those shows so I have an idea of what to expect.

brutal_descent 05-17-2012 07:32 AM

Hi, and welcome to Metal Setlists. The Set Lists & Gig Reports forum is for setlists or gig reports from shows that have already happened; if you're posting a classified ad like this one do it in General Chat :)

inb4 manks does the nice guy act

J.W. 05-17-2012 07:57 AM

Ahh, my bad. Apologies for posting in the wrong forum, should've checked the rules first. Feel free to move this to the appropriate spot if possble. Thanks for the heads up.

RampinUp46 05-17-2012 08:07 AM

[QUOTE=J.W.;466594]Ahh, my bad. Apologies for posting in the wrong forum, should've checked the rules first. Feel free to move this to the appropriate spot if possble. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the site.

And for future reference (because people here [I]will[/I] bug the shit out of you about this), the format for posting a setlist is:

Band -- City, State -- Month, Day, Year.

EDIT: If it helps, here's a setlist from a previous show:

Death's Cold Dark
Malfeitor
Devil's Blood
Satan's Hunger
Reaping Death
Sworn to the Dark
Rabid Death's Curse
Storm of the Antichrist
On Horns Impaled

Encore:

The Return of Darkness and Evil (Bathory cover)

daimonos 05-17-2012 08:58 AM

[QUOTE=brutal_descent;466589]Hi, and welcome to Metal Setlists. The Set Lists & Gig Reports forum is for setlists or gig reports from shows that have already happened; if you're posting a classified ad like this one do it in General Chat :)

inb4 manks does the nice guy act[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Says the guy who's only been here a year...

brutal_descent 05-17-2012 09:05 AM

[QUOTE=daimonos;466603]:lol:

Says the guy who's only been here a year...[/QUOTE]

I never fucked up with forums or formats, and I don't think how long I've been on here should determine whether or not I can help out new users.

kalfitegrdan 05-17-2012 11:13 AM

I don't why your first post didn't begin with "Greetings from the World of Tomorrow!!" Perfect opportunity squandered.