WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rammstein -- Atlanta, GA -- April 23rd, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20198)

justinm4bama 04-24-2012 12:31 AM

Rammstein -- Atlanta, GA -- April 23rd, 2012

Sonne :rocker::rocker::rocker:
Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen
Keine Lust :rocker:
Sehnsucht
Asche zu Asche
Feuer Frei! :rocker:
Mutter
Mein Teil
Du Riechst So Gut
Links 2-3-4
Du Hast :rocker::rocker:
Haifisch

Bück Dich
Mann Gegen Man
Ohne Dich

Mein Herz Brennt
Amerika :rocker::rocker:
Ich Will :rocker:
Engel
Pussy :rocker::rocker:

Great show! Same set as the Tampa show, but that's not a bad thing at all. My buddy camped out the night before, but people didn't start showing up until 10 AM the next day (that's Atlanta for ya). I had class so I couldn't make it until later, but my buddy held me a spot up front. Doors opened at 6:30, and then we sprinted straight towards the rail. Ended up getting front row center, and stayed there for the rest of the night. At 8:30 the DJ came on with remixes of a lot of Rammstein's songs, but I didn't care for him too much. Right at 9 Rammstein came on the stage by walking on this catwalk that hung over the general admission floor. "Sonne" opened up the show with a bang... pyro going off, fire going everywhere, and the fans going crazy. The fire was so intense that I thought my eyebrows were going to be burnt off! :D

The show went on and Rammstein sounded better then they do on album for every single song! After the show I picked up a tour shirt which was $35 so not TOO bad. Overall... probably the best show I've ever been too, and that's my 313th band seeing live.

Blackened12 04-24-2012 04:19 PM

Cannot wait to see this tomorrow :drool:

justinm4bama 04-24-2012 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=Blackened12;462013]Cannot wait to see this tomorrow :drool:[/QUOTE]

You'll have a good time. First time seeing them?

jhdeity 04-24-2012 06:29 PM

Do you remember what time Rammstein came on? Seeing this show tomorrow and trying to get there after selling my Shinedown tickets

justinm4bama 04-24-2012 06:45 PM

[QUOTE=jhdeity;462057]Do you remember what time Rammstein came on? Seeing this show tomorrow and trying to get there after selling my Shinedown tickets[/QUOTE]

Read the 3rd line of the 1st paragraph :tongue:

jhdeity 04-24-2012 06:54 PM

hahaha. Thanks man. My girl Sue won a VIP meet and greet and I'm so jakked I can't even f'n read. Busted my ass to sell my Shinedown tix and just gotta find out when we gotta be there. Crazy day...

InFlamesOfBirchmen 04-24-2012 06:57 PM

Glad you had a good time at the show! I was really hoping I'd get to go. The spirit was willing, but the wallet was weak. I called the box office to see if their were any discounts since it was the day of the show, but couldn't get a hold of an actual person. Here's hoping they come back!

kommie 04-24-2012 07:09 PM

what time did the show end?

Butcher of Birth 04-24-2012 09:32 PM

The shows in Florida ended around 11pm.

justinm4bama 04-24-2012 11:20 PM

[QUOTE=jhdeity;462065]hahaha. Thanks man. My girl Sue won a VIP meet and greet and I'm so jakked I can't even f'n read. Busted my ass to sell my Shinedown tix and just gotta find out when we gotta be there. Crazy day...[/QUOTE]

That's fucking awesome that your girlfriend won the VIP! Hope you enjoy that because that's pretty much a once in a life time opportunity :allan: And Shinedown <<<<<<< Rammstein so good choice haha.