WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Clutch -- Lancaster, PA -- April 12th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20096)

Derelict 04-12-2012 05:55 AM

Clutch -- Lancaster, PA -- April 12th, 2012

Warm up show for the shitty tour with HellYeah. Openers were Kyng, Monstro, and a local whose name i did not catch. This is from a picture of the setlist.

Immortal
Child of the City
Soapmakers
Burning Beard
House that Peterbilt
Mob Goes Wild
Profits of Doom
Spleen Merchant
Escape from the Prison Planet
Spacegrass
New Song (setlist says "Crucial")
Animal Farm
Texan Book of the Dead
King of Arizona
Electric Worry/One Eyed Dollar
------------------------
John Wilkes Booth (Neil said he wanted a song that was geographically appropriate)
Elephant Riders

maxpower 04-12-2012 06:24 AM

good stuff, I think they have played 4-5 different new songs already. The new album has to be coming pretty soon.
I saw hell yeah when they went to ozzfest in dallas and they did alright live, but I'm not really disapointed this tour isn't coming near me.

ravenheart 04-12-2012 06:31 AM

The first single from the new album is out on Record Store Day.

smearCampaign 04-12-2012 07:29 AM

Great set list. We need some more Clutch down here in Texas.... I'm just mad because I was out of town when they played back to back nights here in December.

Natrlhi 04-12-2012 07:38 AM

[QUOTE=Derelict;459200]Escape from the Prison Planet
Spacegrass
Animal Farm
Texan Book of the Dead[/QUOTE]All of these in one set is [B]VERY[/B] awesome. :rocker:

DrPogo 04-12-2012 08:24 AM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;459219]All of these in one set is [B]VERY[/B] awesome. :rocker:[/QUOTE]

You're one of those people, hm?

300%_Density 04-12-2012 09:50 AM

Would be happy as hell with that. Not a ton of Clutch songs I haven't seen but haven't seen Peterbilt & I never saw Spleen Merchant and it is one of my favorites. Would also love to see JWB again. Also a fav. Can't wait for May 1!!!

maxpower 04-12-2012 10:31 AM

[QUOTE=300%_Density;459247]Would be happy as hell with that. Not a ton of Clutch songs I haven't seen but haven't seen Peterbilt & I never saw Spleen Merchant and it is one of my favorites. Would also love to see JWB again. Also a fav. Can't wait for May 1!!![/QUOTE]

Ive seen peterbilt a few times. I need to find this old setlist i have from 98 when they played it with monster trucks. I also remember they openned with green buckets and played high caliber consencrator. It was when they were openning for Sevendust.

300%_Density 04-12-2012 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=maxpower;459258]Ive seen peterbilt a few times. I need to find this old setlist i have from 98 when they played it with monster trucks. I also remember they openned with green buckets and played high caliber consencrator. It was when they were openning for Sevendust.[/QUOTE]

Green Buckets!!!!!! :mad: I love that song. They haven't done that song in ages. I would so have loved to seen that!!!!!!

Derelict 04-12-2012 11:57 AM

Oh, and the flyers beat the pens in OT during child of the city (lancaster is mixed flyers/penguins territory), so there was some ribbing from then on, and outside after the show. pretty entertaining.