WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Paganfest USA -- Baltimore, MD -- March 29th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=19974)

tenchimyo 03-30-2012 06:44 AM

Paganfest USA -- Baltimore, MD -- March 29th, 2012

[LIST][/LIST]Went to see PAGANFEST USA last night at SONAR in BALTIMORE. Updates to come as I have no clue as to the names of the Arkona songs and work beckons at this moment.

[B]
Huntress[/B][LIST][*]?[*]?[*]Radia[*]Spelleater[*]8 of Swords[/LIST]
[B]Arkona[/B][LIST][*]Pokrovy Nebesnogo Startsa [*]Goi, Rode, Goi[*]Yarilo[*]Stenku Na Stenku [*]?[*]?[/LIST]
[B]Alestorm[/B]
[LIST][*]8bit intro[*]Shipwrecked[*]Wenches and Mead[*]Sunken Norweigen[*]Nancy the Tavern Wench[*]Back Thru Time[*]Keelhauled[*]Midget Saw[*]Rum[/LIST]

[B]Turisas
[/B][LIST][*]Intro[*]The March of the Varangian Guard[*]Take the Day[*]To Holmgard and Beyond [*]Violin Break[*]The Dnieper Rapids[*]One More[*]The Great Escape[*]Violin interlude 2[*]Five Hundred and one[*]Rex Regi Rebellis (finish version)[*]Hunting Pirates[*]Stand Up and Fight[*]Battle Metal[/LIST]

kalfitegrdan 03-30-2012 07:08 AM

[QUOTE=tenchimyo;456503]
[B]Arkona[/B][LIST][*]Az'[*]?[*]Stenka Na Stenku[*]?[/LIST][/QUOTE]

4 songs!?!?!?!?! DISAPPOINTMENT!

tenchimyo 03-30-2012 08:34 AM

[QUOTE=kalfitegrdan;456515]4 songs!?!?!?!?! DISAPPOINTMENT![/QUOTE]

well mighta been like 5. I need to corroborate with another person, cause I could only mostly pick number of songs by them. They played like...25 minutes

Epidemic Reign 03-30-2012 11:38 AM

Really wish Turisas weren't headlining this.

Not that I don't like them, it's just that there are countless Pagan-themed bands that could pull out far better headlining sets. Including Arkona.

tenchimyo 03-30-2012 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=Epidemic Reign;456566]Really wish Turisas weren't headlining this.

Not that I don't like them, it's just that there are countless Pagan-themed bands that could pull out far better headlining sets. Including Arkona.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming Turisas is bigger than Arkona, more drawing power (allegedly) which got them the top spot?

kommie 03-30-2012 12:53 PM

Watch out for Omar.

MPF 03-30-2012 12:57 PM

I honestly thought Alestorm was a bigger name then Turisas in the States, but maybe that Cradle Of Filth tour they did last year got Turisas got them recognition?

Regardless, I will be enjoying this a week from today.

kalfitegrdan 03-30-2012 02:09 PM

Not that I don't like Turisas, but I seriously wish they weren't on this so Arkona and Alestorm could get longer sets.

Spiner202 03-30-2012 03:18 PM

[QUOTE=kalfitegrdan;456617]Not that I don't like Turisas, but I seriously wish they weren't on this so Arkona and Alestorm could get longer sets.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm only really going for Alestorm, although Huntress is definitely a bonus.

Does anyone know if Huntress is selling their new album? I guess one month in advance is a bit early for that.

MPF 03-30-2012 03:20 PM

[QUOTE=Spiner202;456631]Agreed. I'm only really going for Alestorm, although Huntress is definitely a bonus.

Does anyone know if Huntress is selling their new album? I guess one month in advance is a bit early for that.[/QUOTE]

Since I am interviewing them a week from tonight, I did ask ahead of time. Sadly they are not. :(