WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   GWAR -- Richmond, VA -- March 16th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=19870)

Crionics 03-16-2012 10:25 PM

GWAR -- Richmond, VA -- March 16th, 2012

[B]Ghoul[/B]:
Off With Their Heads
Splatterthrash
Blood Feast
???
???
Rise, Killbot, Rise!
Gutbucket Blues

[B]Municipal Waste[/B]:

Waste In Space (intro)
Sadistic Magician
Thrashin' of the Christ
Terror Shark
Wolves of Chernobyl
Beer Pressure
You're Cut Off (New Song)
Insurance Fraud
Guilty of Being Tight
The Fatal Feast
Headbanger Face Rip
Blood Drive
Mind Eraser
Unleash the Bastards
Born to Party

[B]GWAR[/B] Included:

Zombies, March!
A Gathering of Ghouls
Storm is Coming
Jagermonsta
Saddam A Go-Go
Bring Back The Bomb
Crack in The Egg
Immortal Corrupter
Eighth Lock
Tormentor
Womb With a View???
KZ Necromancer
Metal Metal Land
Ham on the Bone
Salaminizer
Sick of You
-----------------------
Maggots
The Road Behind

Review + Updated sets tomorrow, great show, very tired.

BloodoftheKings 03-16-2012 10:38 PM

It sure does suck that I wont be able to make the show Sunday. I cant believe i'm gonna miss The Road Behind. :( Hopefully they keep it in the set for the next tour.

rjturtle9 03-16-2012 10:44 PM

I needa find a way to make it to this tour!

stylesclash516 03-17-2012 06:12 AM

I'll be leaving for the Pittsburgh show in a few hours and it will be my first time seeing GWAR. :D So who all did they kill on stage?

Crionics 03-17-2012 06:16 AM

[QUOTE=stylesclash516;453590]I'll be leaving for the Pittsburgh show in a few hours and it will be my first time seeing GWAR. :D So who all did they kill on stage?[/QUOTE]

Snooki was the only celebrity they killed on stage.

stylesclash516 03-17-2012 06:25 AM

[QUOTE=Crionics;453591]Snooki was the only celebrity they killed on stage.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was hoping for some more (politicians, etc.) but Snooki should be fun.

street_burial 03-17-2012 07:13 AM

:bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville:

BloodoftheKings 03-17-2012 09:27 AM

[QUOTE=stylesclash516;453590]I'll be leaving for the Pittsburgh show in a few hours and it will be my first time seeing GWAR. :D So who all did they kill on stage?[/QUOTE]

It's the same stage show as the last tour and I as remember from show reviews they're doing Snooki, the jagermonsta, some weird monster, a nazi doctor, the world maggot, and the same sawborg and bonesnapper stuff they've been doing the past few years.

bigguytoo9 03-17-2012 06:26 PM

I saw Municipal Waste/Red Chord open for GWAR back in 06, glad to see MW back on the bill. Great sets from all the bands, wish this was coming to Van. GWAR is always a treat and a half.

Crionics 03-17-2012 06:54 PM

Hmm, it seems like SetlistFM and LastFM copied my sets, but I could have sworn there were 2-3 GWAR songs I didn't recognize, so don't think of these online sets as the final 100%! If anyone has the complete GWAR or Ghoul setlists, it would be much appreciated.

Review coming tomorrow, been out all day.