WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shadows Fall -- Turner Falls, MA -- February 19th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=19611)

TripKore 02-20-2012 10:57 AM

Shadows Fall -- Turner Falls, MA -- February 19th, 2012

1. My Demise
2. Thoughts Without Words
3. Enlightened by the Cold
4. Burning The Lives
5. Stepping Outside the Circle
6. Still I Rise
7. The Power of I and I
8. Fire From The Sky(New Song)
9. King of Nothing
10. What Drives the Weak
11. Inspiration on Demand
12. Destroyer of Senses
13. The Light That Blinds
14. Redemption

Same set as before. This was a nice 2 hour drive for me. It was well worth the drive to see Shadows Fall in a small theatre/club again. Last few times were bigger arena/festivals. Thanks to the band for giving me permission to film last night. Here's a couple 2 cam videos below. Enjoy

(videos deleted for now)

sarsip 02-20-2012 01:43 PM

How was the venue? I used to live near Turners Falls. I never thought metal would be allowed there.

TripKore 02-20-2012 04:37 PM

[QUOTE=sarsip;446416]How was the venue? I used to live near Turners Falls. I never thought metal would be allowed there.[/QUOTE]

I guess they've been hosting a few local shows there lately. It's a theatre (stadium seating) with a small floor between seats/stage. Decent lighting / sound. Not bad just small.

tenchimyo 02-24-2012 09:25 AM

its been a while since I heard anything from Shadow's Fall.
I hear they are touring with Fear Factory soon...!

jhdeity 02-24-2012 12:11 PM

[QUOTE=tenchimyo;447589]its been a while since I heard anything from Shadow's Fall.
I hear they are touring with Fear Factory soon...![/QUOTE]

That would RULE!

bobbie solo 02-25-2012 01:20 AM

tour confirmed. dates popping up all over the place. small venues for FF to headline with Shadows Fall opening. hope its more of a treat for fans, and less a sign of waning popularity.

AnthG 02-25-2012 07:59 AM

Fear Factory has always been a bigger band than Shadows Fall. I don't see how it's a sign of waning popularity.

Nater 02-25-2012 08:12 AM

[QUOTE=bobbie solo;447770]tour confirmed. dates popping up all over the place. small venues for FF to headline with Shadows Fall opening. hope its more of a treat for fans, and less a sign of waning popularity.[/QUOTE]

I saw them play in a small venue a couple years ago and it was fantastic. Place was packed. I just think they are hitting some B-Markets.

bobbie solo 02-25-2012 11:10 PM

[QUOTE=AnthG;447803]Fear Factory has always been a bigger band than Shadows Fall. I don't see how it's a sign of waning popularity.[/QUOTE]

no, im referring to FF and the small venues. In the past, if FF & Shadows Fall toured together, they could certainly fill a bigger venue than the Gramercy Theatre here in NYC, which fits maybe 700 or so. Irving is over 1000, and I've seen FF sell out Roseland. I'm just surprised. I'm not complaining, im glad i get to see these two in a small place.