WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megadeth -- Cleveland, OH -- November 7th, 2004 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=196)

The Mighty Metal Pete 11-08-2004 08:32 AM

Megadeth -- Cleveland, OH -- November 7th, 2004

Set The World Afire
Skin Of My Teeth
The Scorpion
Wake Up Dead
Something I'm Not
In My Darkest Hour
Angry Again
Of Mice And Men
Killing Road
A Tout Le Monde
Die Dead Enough
Reckoning Day
Tornado Of Souls
Kick The Chair
Trust
Hangar 18
Back In The Day
Sweating Bullets
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

Comments.....sell-out show...Scorpion sounds awesome live.....anyone dissing this band without seeing them is not to be trusted...this band is awesome....weird seeing James(on bass) playing with a pick(it looked awkward to him)...Dave responsed to someone hollering "F*ck Metallica" with "no thanks, they'd probably lke it". Cracked me up. Dave is very appreciative of the crowd. :rockdevil

Source of list, me!

hot_turkey_ed 11-08-2004 10:28 AM

[QUOTE=The Mighty Metal Pete]Comments.....sell-out show...Scorpion sounds awesome live.....anyone dissing this band without seeing them is not to be trusted...this band is awesome....weird seeing James(on bass) playing with a pick(it looked awkward to him)...Dave responsed to someone hollering "F*ck Metallica" with "no thanks, they'd probably lke it". Cracked me up. Dave is very appreciative of the crowd. :rockdevil

Source of list, me![/QUOTE]

:lol: :rockdevil

Mattimus Prime 11-09-2004 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=The Mighty Metal Pete]Set The World Afire
Skin Of My Teeth
The Scorpion
Wake Up Dead
Something I'm Not
In My Darkest Hour
Angry Again
Of Mice And Men
Killing Road
A Tout Le Monde
Die Dead Enough
Reckoning Day
Tornado Of Souls
Kick The Chair
Trust
Hangar 18
Back In The Day
Sweating Bullets
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

Comments.....sell-out show...Scorpion sounds awesome live.....anyone dissing this band without seeing them is not to be trusted...this band is awesome....weird seeing James(on bass) playing with a pick(it looked awkward to him)...Dave responsed to someone hollering "F*ck Metallica" with "no thanks, they'd probably lke it". Cracked me up. Dave is very appreciative of the crowd. :rockdevil

Source of list, me![/QUOTE]

Damn, I wish they'd played the Scorpion in Milwaukee :(

DethMaiden 11-09-2004 01:40 PM

I wish I could have been there but my parents won't drive 4 hours for a band they've never heard of :bouville:

WorldSlavery82 11-09-2004 04:13 PM

cool shit, illbe seeing them tommorow.

PowerMaiden 11-09-2004 05:48 PM

me sunday :)

ADD 11-09-2004 06:15 PM

The fucking Scorpion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil

hot_turkey_ed 11-09-2004 06:20 PM

W82 and Powermaiden... I'll those set list posts to you guys! :p

PowerMaiden 11-10-2004 04:12 AM

Come on guys, come in and join me on my ''Blackmail The Universe'' virtual show in the IMBB tonight at 9:45 eastern time. IT will be my last Megadeth VS before going to see them for real. It will kick ass !!!!

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

hot_turkey_ed 11-10-2004 03:53 PM

[QUOTE=PowerMaiden]Come on guys, come in and join me on my ''Blackmail The Universe'' virtual show in the IMBB tonight at 9:45 eastern time. IT will be my last Megadeth VS before going to see them for real. It will kick ass !!!!

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden[/QUOTE]

I can't make it but you should post your set list here! :D