WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Children of Bodom -- Milwaukee, WI -- February 3rd, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=19455)

kalfitegrdan 02-04-2012 09:37 AM

Children of Bodom -- Milwaukee, WI -- February 3rd, 2012

I got this set list from setlist.fm, because although I was at the show, I wasn't sure on the order. I figured it would be worth posting because they did change it up a bit from the one that was already on here. I was mainly there for Eluveitie and Revocation, but, man, did Bodom put on one hell of a show! I've seen Bodom five times and this was definitely the most energetic and possibly the best time.

Sixpounder
Are You Dead Yet?
Not My Funeral
Kissing The Shadows
Shovel Knockout
Living Dead Beat
Every Time I Die
Children of Bodom / Deadnight Warrior / Hate Me!
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
In Your Face
Hate Crew Deathroll

Encore:
Bodom After Midnight
Jump (Van Halen cover) (snippet - incomplete)
Downfall

I couldn't tell you Eluveitie, Revocation or Threat Signal's complete set lists, I only remember songs here and there.

justinm4bama 02-04-2012 11:47 AM

Standard set they have been playing the whole tour I guess. Cool that they did a Van Halen cover though!

Epidemic Reign 02-04-2012 12:19 PM

I can't believe we're a week into the tour and we still don't have an Eluveitie setlist. I know a lot of people love to hate them, but still.

Edit: nm, just saw illuminatus' post in the other thread. :party:

illuminatus917 02-04-2012 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=Epidemic Reign;440955]I can't believe we're a week into the tour and we still don't have an Eluveitie setlist. I know a lot of people love to hate them, but still.

Edit: nm, just saw illuminatus' post in the other thread. :party:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't know if they're playing the same set from show to show. If their past tours are any indication, they might switch it up slightly a few nights, but not too much.

Epidemic Reign 02-04-2012 12:35 PM

[QUOTE=illuminatus917;440956]Yeah, I don't know if they're playing the same set from show to show. If their past tours are any indication, they might switch it up slightly a few nights, but not too much.[/QUOTE]

I saw them on their headlining tour in '09, and it's gonna be just a little difficult to watch them do a support set after that. They put on such a great show.

kalfitegrdan 02-04-2012 12:42 PM

Also, if you're an Eluveitie fan, they are selling their new CD at the show, starting last night.

Epidemic Reign 02-04-2012 12:49 PM

[QUOTE=kalfitegrdan;440963]Also, if you're an Eluveitie fan, they are selling their new CD at the show, starting last night.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll be picking that up.

If nothing else I'm excited to hear Quoth the Raven, since Everything Remains wasn't out yet when I saw them last. :party:

kalfitegrdan 02-04-2012 12:59 PM

[QUOTE=Epidemic Reign;440964]Cool, I'll be picking that up.[/QUOTE]

Oh, man, I listened to it in the car ride back and I personally think that it is a killer album.:rocker:

Epidemic Reign 02-04-2012 01:02 PM

[QUOTE=kalfitegrdan;440969]Oh, man, I listened to it in the car ride back and I personally think that it is a killer album.:rocker:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I downloaded it a couple weeks ago. With full intention of paying for it when I have the chance. I think it's great.

PowerMaiden 02-04-2012 01:44 PM

are you sure about that setlist ? did they actually dropped Roadtrip To hell & Back, added Everytime I Die, switched up the order. I mean they played 4-5 show with the one I've posted and then suddenly they would change it ?

Cheeers !
PowerMaiden