WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anthrax -- Indianapolis, IN -- January 27th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=19391)

es156 01-28-2012 12:45 PM

Anthrax -- Indianapolis, IN -- January 27th, 2012

Tour: Worship Music Tour 2012
Headliner: Anthrax
Support: Testament, Death Angel
Venue: Egyptian Room, Indianapolis, IN
Date: January 27th, 2012
==============================

Death Angel Set List:

01. I Chose The Sky
02. Mistress Of Pain
03. Truce
04. Claws In So Deep
05. Buried Alive
06. The Ultra Violence (Intro)/Thrown To The Wolves

Set Time: 7.25-8.00

Death Angel Lineup:
Vocals: Mark Osegueda
Guitar: Rob Cavestany
Guitar: Ted Aguilar
Bass: Damien Sisson
Drums: Will Carroll

Testament Set List:

01. The Preacher
02. The New Order
03. The Persecuted Won't Forget
04. Practice What You Preach
05. Over The Wall
06. Souls Of Black
07. Into The Pit
08. Electric Crown
09. Henchmen Ride
10. More Than Meets The Eye
11. D.N.R. (Do Not Resuscitate)
12. 3 Days In Darkness
13. Disciples Of The Watch

Set Time: 8.19-9.26

Testament Lineup:
Vocals: Chuck Billy
Guitar: Alex Skolnick
Guitar: Eric Peterson
Bass: Greg Christian
Drums: Gene Hoglan

Anthrax Set List:

Intro: Worship
01. Earth On Hell
02. Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't
03. Caught In A Mosh
04. Antisocial
05. The Devil You Know (Rob Cavestany)
06. Indians (Ted Aguilar)
Hymn 1 (Played over the P.A.)
07. In The End (Rob Cavestany)
08. Got The Time (Ted Aguilar)
09. Medusa (Ted Aguilar)

10. Madhouse (Rob Cavestany)
11. Metal Thrashing Mad
12. I Am The Law

Set Time: 10.05-11.20

Anthrax Lineup:
Vocals: Joey Belladonna
Guitar: Rob Caggiano
Bass: Frank Bello
Drums: Gene Hoglan
Guitar: Rob Cavestany
Guitar: Ted Aguilar

- Scott Ian was sick and missed the show. Rob Cavestany and Ted Aguilar filled in on some of the songs. The remaining songs were performed as a four piece.
- Charlie Benante had a family emergency and missed the show. Gene Hoglan played drums on all songs.
- They dropped I'm Alive and N.F.L.

es156 01-28-2012 12:51 PM

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/es156/Anthrax%20Indianapolis%201-27-12/A-T-DA1-27-12.jpg[/IMG]

Picture taken after the show. Left to right: Gene Hoglan, Frank Bello, Rob Cavestany, Joey Belladonna, Ted Aguilar, Rob Caggiano. (And es156 on the right in the front row with the Death Angel shirt.)

El Gordo 01-28-2012 01:35 PM

That Testament set is about as close to perfect as you can get. Low needs a little love, but that's to be expected with Skolnick playing.

anomynous 01-28-2012 01:43 PM

[QUOTE=El Gordo;439213]That Testament set is about as close to perfect as you can get. Low needs a little love, but that's to be expected with Skolnick playing.[/QUOTE]

And Demonic. They've played material from both with Skolnick, so it's not impossible. Plus they're playing stuff from The Gathering, and he wasn't there for that either.

IrritatedTrout 01-28-2012 04:57 PM

What was the merch like?

anomynous 01-28-2012 07:07 PM

At the KC show Testament had 2 tour shirts, Anthrax had the album cover tour shirt, and Death Angel had 2 tour shirts, all were $25.

Testament only had shirts in Medium and Large at that time.

Speaking of this, if anybody's going to a future show on this tour, PM me. I didn't have enough money on me for a Death Angel shirt, and I'd like one. But the leftovers will end up on Indiemerch eventually (most likely), so it's not a big deal.

El Gordo 01-28-2012 07:25 PM

[QUOTE=anomynous;439214]And Demonic. They've played material from both with Skolnick, so it's not impossible. Plus they're playing stuff from The Gathering, and he wasn't there for that either.[/QUOTE]

I could do without Demonic, it's probably the worst album of their career. Low is one of my very favourites though and I think if they pulled out Chasing Fear or Hail Mary, heads might explode.

bigguytoo9 01-28-2012 07:53 PM

Gene on drums for ANYONE is always a treat. Ive seen SYL twice and I also saw him on the kit for Opeth once.

Sucks Scott and Charlie wernt there.

OraclesofAgony 01-28-2012 08:03 PM

[QUOTE=bigguytoo9;439253]Gene on drums for ANYONE is always a treat. [B]Ive seen SYL twice[/B] and I also saw him on the kit for Opeth once.

Sucks Scott and Charlie wernt there.[/QUOTE]

You bastard. :tongue: I'm so jealous of anyone who saw SYL.

I have seen Gene Hoglan on the kit a lot though. Twice with Fear Factory, twice with Dethklok, and twice with Testament.

And I met him at the San Diego Summer Slaughter last year.

anomynous 01-28-2012 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=El Gordo;439246]I could do without Demonic, it's probably the worst album of their career. Low is one of my very favourites though and I think if they pulled out Chasing Fear or Hail Mary, heads might explode.[/QUOTE]

Demonic > The Ritual

With that said, everything Testament's done is great