WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megadeth -- Camden, NJ -- January 26th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=19379)

Maideneer 01-27-2012 07:28 AM

Megadeth -- Camden, NJ -- January 26th, 2012

Taken from Megadeth.com - tour kickoff of Gigantour

Trust
Wake Up Dead
Hangar 18
Sweating Bullets
Angry Again
Poison Was The Cure
Dawn Patrol
Public Enemy No. 1
Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)
Guns, Drug & Money
A Tout Le Monde (with Cristina Scabbia)
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

This is about as stale as the hot dog buns in my refrigerator from my new year's party. No Endgame songs, and System Has Failed, Risk, So Far So Good, World Needs A Hero, United Abominations, Killing Is My Business are almost like records that never existed...complete travesty.

TripKore 01-27-2012 07:51 AM

Was waiting for this, Going to film them tonight in Uncasville, CT, but i will be very late. Can you please tell me what time they started? each band if not just megadeth? and what time it ended / how long megadeth set was? Just want to make sure I'll be there when they go on. Thanks!

mattlion 01-27-2012 08:18 AM

[QUOTE=Maideneer;438919]No Endgame songs, and System Has Failed, Risk, So Far So Good, World Needs A Hero, United Abominations, Killing Is My Business are almost like records that never existed...complete travesty.[/QUOTE]

There [B]should[/B] be no Risk songs or World Needs a Hero songs, and the KIMB songs just aren't that great either IMHO.

I'm not a fan of Dawn Patrol but I can understand why they're playing it again.

Maideneer 01-27-2012 08:24 AM

[QUOTE=TripKore;438920]Was waiting for this, Going to film them tonight in Uncasville, CT, but i will be very late. Can you please tell me what time they started? each band if not just megadeth? and what time it ended / how long megadeth set was? Just want to make sure I'll be there when they go on. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I have no idea, I took this off the website, I wasn't there.

Maideneer 01-27-2012 08:25 AM

[QUOTE=mattlion;438924]There [B]should[/B] be no Risk songs or World Needs a Hero songs, and the KIMB songs just aren't that great either IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Oooooooooooook.

Jochen 01-27-2012 08:27 AM

This is a lame setlist. I wasn't expecting much, but still, they should be playing more than 14 songs, they played 17-18 on previous Gigantours. Also, they should throw in New World Order and drop Dawn Patrol. I guess this set is fine for people are who seeing them for their first or second time, but this tour will be my sixth time, and the only song I haven't seen that I'm looking forward to is Angry Again. I've lost hope that Megadeth will ever switch up their setlists. Oh well, at least I saw them do Rust in Peace.

smearCampaign 01-27-2012 08:27 AM

Wow, glad I didn't buy a ticket. With this kind of weak set I would think Motorhead will be blowing Megadeth offstage every night.

sarsip 01-27-2012 08:52 AM

Saving my money! Motorhead's set isn't too bad. Just not enough to get me fired up.

IrritatedTrout 01-27-2012 08:54 AM

The biggest problem with this set is just that it's too goddamn short.

electrocute1031 01-27-2012 08:59 AM

here is the motorhead set (from setlist fm)
Bomber
Damage Case
I Know How to Die
Metropolis
Over the Top
The Chase Is Better Than the Catch
The One to Sing the Blues
Going to Brazil
Killed by Death
Ace of Spades
Overkill

that's a pretty awesome motorhead setlist, especially since their not the headliner, I'm much more excited for them then megadeth. At least Megadeth is playing poison was the cure, didn't see them on the RIP tour.