WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Eindhoven Metal Meeting -- Eindhoven, The Netherlands -- December 16th & 17th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=19143)

MetalIsArt 01-01-2012 10:36 AM

Eindhoven Metal Meeting -- Eindhoven, The Netherlands -- December 16th & 17th, 2011

16/12:

Nifelheim:
[LIST=1][*]Black evil[*]Demonic evil[*]Satanic sacrifice[*]Internal flame of destruction[*]Gates of damnation[*]Storm of the reaper[*]Sodomizer[*]Sacrifice to the lord of darkness[*]The bestial avenger[*]Storm of Satan's fire[*]Unholy death[/LIST]

Mortal sin:
[LIST=1][*]Psychology of death[*]Blood, death, hated[*]Lebanon[*]I am immortal[*]Mayhemic destruction[/LIST]

Heidevolk:
[LIST=1][*]Nehalennia[*]Osatra[*]Saksenland[*]Een nieuw begin[*]Het wilde heer[*]Het Gelders volkslied[*]Het bier zal weer vloeien[*]Beest bij nacht[/LIST]

Heathen:[LIST=1][*]Pray for death[*]Goblin's blade[*]Open the grave[*]Hypnotized[*]Mercy is no virtue[*]Death by hanging[/LIST]

Desaster:
[LIST=1][*]Satan's soldiers syndicate[*]Divine blasphemies[*]Hellbangers[*]Phantom funeral[*]Teutonic steel[*]Profanation[*]Troops of heathens[*]Metalized blood[*]Devil's sword[/LIST]

Destruction:
[LIST=1][*]Total desaster[*]Satan's vengeance[*]Invincible force[*]The ritual/tormentor[*]Eternal ban[*]Bestial invasion[*]Curse the Gods[/LIST]

Exodus:
[LIST=1][*]The last act of defiance[*]Exodus[*]A lesson in violence[*]Piranha[*]Metal command[*]And then there were none[*]The toxic waltz[*]Strike of the beast[/LIST]

Sepultura:
[LIST=1][*]Intro (Arise)[*]Beneath the remains[*]Territory[*]Dead embryonic cells[*]Desperate cry[*]Mass hypnosis[*]We who are not as others[*]Altered state[*]Infected voice[*]Subtraction[*]Kaiowas[*]Refuse/Resist[*]Arise[/LIST]
17/12:

Valkyrja:
[LIST=1][*]Frostland[*]Catharsis[*]The vigil[*]Welcoming worms[*]The womb of disease[*]Twilight[*]Revelation[/LIST]

Tankard:
[LIST=1][*]Intro[*]Time warp[*]Zombie attack[*]The morning after[*]Slipping from reality[*]Stay thirsty![*]Rules for fools[*]Chemical invasion[*]Rectifier[*]Tankard[/LIST]
Necrophobic:
[LIST=1][*]Intro[*]Blinded in light, enlighted in darkness[*]The crossing[*]Revelation 666[*]Celebration of the goat[*]Age of chaos[*]Taste of black[*]For those who stayed satanic[*]The nocturnal silence[/LIST]

Katatonia:
[LIST=1][*]Leaders[*]Liberation[*]Day and then the shade[*]Soil's song[*]My twin[*]Ghost of the sun[*]The longest year[*]July[*]Forsaker[*]Without God[*]Murder[/LIST]

Morbid Angel:
[LIST=1][*]Immortal rites[*]Fall from grace[*]Rapture[*]Day of suffering[*]Blasphemy[*]Maze of torment[*]Existo vulgoré[*]Nevermore[*]Where the slime live[*]Angel of disease[*]Lord of all feavers & plague[*]Sworn to the black[*]Chapel of ghouls[/LIST]
Sources: various
Incomplete because: I don't have the sets for Triptykon, The Rotted, Asphyx, More Than A Thousand, Rompeprop, Semargl, Storm Rider, Torture Divsion, Alestorm & Mar De Grises.
Fun fact: The circle pit during Exodus' show was the largest ever at the venue (Effenaar). ;)

larvtard 01-01-2012 10:45 AM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE BEST FESTIVAL EVER

Natrlhi 01-01-2012 02:00 PM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;430206]Morbid Angel:
[LIST=1][*]Immortal rites[*]Fall from grace[*]Rapture[*]Day of suffering[*]Blasphemy[*]Maze of torment[*]Existo vulgoré[*]Nevermore[*]I am morbid[*]Angel of disease[*]Lord of all feavers & plague[*]Sworn to the black[*]Chapel of ghouls[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]The bad news: Three songs from the new album.
The good news: All the rest of it is from the first three albums.

Perhaps I might want to see these guys in 2012 after all... :hmm:

justinm4bama 01-01-2012 03:45 PM

This festival: :drool:

bigguytoo9 01-01-2012 03:58 PM

ive seen Katatonia play "Without God" and "Murder" before and holy fuck, what a treat!!! Glad to see they're pulling those songs out more for other show's.

jhdeity 01-01-2012 05:14 PM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;430251]The bad news: Three songs from the new album.

Perhaps I might want to see these guys in 2012 after all... :hmm:[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly

treghet 01-01-2012 07:24 PM

Thank you for posting this! I've been waiting for a Desaster set list to show up around here.

treghet 01-01-2012 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;430251]The bad news: Three songs from the new album.

Perhaps I might want to see these guys in 2012 after all... :hmm:[/QUOTE]

You didn't see the other recent sets? [url]http://metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18102[/url]

If you don't see them you're crazy.

JRA 01-01-2012 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;430206]
Heathen:[LIST=1][*]Pray for death[*]Goblin's blade[*]Open the grave[*]Hypnotized[*]Mercy is no virtue[*]Death by hanging[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Wow, you guys are really gonna pretend that new album of yours never existed huh?

As for Morbid, they're still playing Angel of Disease and Day of Suffering has wormed it's way back in the set. The more Blessed Are The Sick the better.

Also, Sepultura playing Mass Hypnosis? :rocker:

treghet 01-01-2012 07:55 PM

[QUOTE=JRA;430376]Wow, you guys are really gonna pretend that new album of yours never existed huh?[/QUOTE]

They're on the Thrashfest Classics tour.