WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bryan Adams -- London, England -- December 8th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18960)

ravenheart 12-08-2011 02:56 PM

Bryan Adams -- London, England -- December 8th, 2011

Venue: The O2 Arena
Set times: 20.15-22.30

House Arrest
Somebody
Here I Am
All I Want Is You
Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven
I'm Ready (Acoustic)
Hearts On Fire
Do I Have To Say The Words?
18 'Til I Die
Back To You
Summer of '69
If You Wanna Leave Me (Can I Come To?) / Touch The Hand (Acoustic)
(Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Cuts Like A Knife
It's Only Love
Depend On Me
When You're Gone
Heaven
The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You
Cloud Number Nine
Run To You
There Will Never Be Another Tonight
The Way You Make Me Feel (Solo Acoustic)
Straight From The Heart (Solo Acoustic)
All For Love (Solo Acoustic)

NickLed19 12-08-2011 03:43 PM

People who bitch about U2 are really going to love this on here.

ravenheart 12-08-2011 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=NickLed19;422959]People who bitch about U2 are really going to love this on here.[/QUOTE]

Lets pretend I care ;)

I actually post a whole ton of non-metal on here, it's just that most of these clowns don't know who it is and don't realise it's not metal ;)

The Ghost at Number One 12-08-2011 04:00 PM

How is he live? I've never seen him. Is his voice still holding up?

ravenheart 12-08-2011 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=The Ghost at Number One;422968]How is he live? I've never seen him. Is his voice still holding up?[/QUOTE]

Excellent. He still sounds flawless.

I was just disappointed that, for the 20th anniversary tour of 'Waking Up The Neighbours', he didn't play four of its best songs.

DisasterPiece120 12-08-2011 04:51 PM

seeing this on metalsetlists made my night.

ravenheart 12-08-2011 05:40 PM

[QUOTE=DisasterPiece120;422982]seeing this on metalsetlists made my night.[/QUOTE]

Right...

The Ghost at Number One 12-08-2011 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;422970]Excellent. He still sounds flawless.

I was just disappointed that, for the 20th anniversary tour of 'Waking Up The Neighbours', he didn't play four of its best songs.[/QUOTE]I'll have to check him out. I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan, but, admittedly, the only songs I know are singles. I've liked more than a couple of them, though. Summer of '69 is actually an all-time favorite of mine. Pure, perfect pop.

I think the last couple of times he's toured the U.S. he's been solo acoustic. Would you recommend that over a band show?

ravenheart 12-08-2011 05:47 PM

[QUOTE=The Ghost at Number One;422996]I'll have to check him out. I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan, but, admittedly, the only songs I know are singles. I've liked more than a couple of them, though. Summer of '69 is actually an all-time favorite of mine. Pure, perfect pop.

I think the last couple of times he's toured the U.S. he's been solo acoustic. Would you recommend that over a band show?[/QUOTE]

Not really, not that I've seen him do a full solo acoustic show. He's toured it here twice, but never plays London on those tours. No idea why.

When he does solo acoustic songs to close the band shows, he always does ballads, so I've never seen him do something like 'Run To You' solo acoustic.

He's worth checking out, for sure. Very good live performer. But he tends to be expensive. If this had just been a regular tour I would have skipped it because of the price. It's only that it's the anniversary tour of my favourite album that I went for it. Glad I did, even though he didn't play my favourite song :(

As with most soft rock acts that are popular with everyone's mother, his best songs aren't his singles.

MetalDoug 12-08-2011 05:59 PM

Yeah ... "Is your mama gonna miss ya" and "Not guilty" not being played sucks. The whole album should've been played.