WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Clutch -- Copenhagen, Denmark -- November 19th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18723)

ravenheart 11-19-2011 03:59 PM

Clutch -- Copenhagen, Denmark -- November 19th, 2011

Venue: The Rock

[b]Kamchatka[/b] (21:30-22:15)
?
Breathe
No
Daddy Says
T.V. Blues
Before Things Get Rough
?

[b]Clutch[/b] (22:45-00:30)
Slow Hole to China
50,000 Unstoppable Watts
Struck Down >
Pure Rock Fury
Minotaur
Newt Gingrich
Cypress Grove
Spacegrass
New Song
Pig Town Blues
Gravel Road >
Burning Beard
Abraham Lincoln
Big News I >
Big News II
The Yeti >
The Devil & Me
-----------------
Tight Like That (Acoustic)
Basket of Eggs (Acoustic)
Electric Worry >
One Eye Dollar

Onioner 11-19-2011 11:53 PM

Silly ravenheart, Strange Cousins from the West isn't a Clutch song! The phrase is in the lyrics of Minotaur though, so do you think you just confused Minotaur for two separate songs or was there maybe another new song in between PRF and Minotaur?

Also, the two new songs are likely Newt Gingrich and Pig Town Blues, which they played earlier in the year. Newt has a chorus of "the wolf man is coming out" while Pig Town Blues has Neil on slide guitar.

MPF 11-19-2011 11:55 PM

DO WANT!

brutal_descent 11-20-2011 12:13 AM

What is this I see? No Mob Goes Wild? :eek:

Onioner 11-20-2011 12:40 AM

[QUOTE=brutal_descent;416173]What is this I see? No Mob Goes Wild? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Eh, they've been known to not play it every few shows or so. They didn't play it when I saw them on a headlining off-date from the Motorhead tour last January for example.

50k Unstoppable Watts, Struck Down and Pure Rock Fury have pretty much been mainstays for the past year or so though. SCftW is straight up the worst Clutch album released yet (only because literally every other album of theirs is amazing), so the less songs from it the better IMO.

ravenheart 11-20-2011 03:30 AM

Yep, sorry, I noted the Minotaur lyrics then forgot to delete!

Now that's interesting... That makes Newt Gingrich the first new song, and Pig Town Blues the question mark. So there's a third new song now.

ravenheart 11-20-2011 03:35 AM

[QUOTE=Onioner;416178]SCftW is straight up the worst Clutch album released yet (only because literally every other album of theirs is amazing), so the less songs from it the better IMO.[/QUOTE]

My copy of Strange Cousins STILL isn't in stock, but from the songs I've heard live, you're s traight up wrong ;)

ravenheart 11-20-2011 05:59 AM

Some lyrics I have from the chorus of the missing new song are something along the lines of: "waiting on the corner for the Swiss guard to arrive"

TheClairvoyant 11-20-2011 06:41 AM

Excellent set, even without The Mob Goes Wild, all though, hopefully they'll add Animal Farm back in there eventually :P

ravenheart 11-20-2011 02:24 PM

I'm actually glad for the absence of The Mob Goes Wild, Animal Farm, and a bunch of others, because I saw all those earlier this year.

In fact, between the 21 songs here, and the 16 I saw in June, only 5 are duplicated. I call that a win :D

Although no Soapmakers makes me sad, even if I did see that one in June.