WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Absu -- Revere, MA -- November 13th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18653)

larvtard 11-14-2011 05:19 AM

Absu -- Revere, MA -- November 13th, 2011

ShatteredFlame 11-14-2011 06:48 AM

Jeez I'm glad I am always careful where I leave my stuff, or my constant ventures would turn into disasters.

IrritatedTrout 11-14-2011 07:06 AM

Take care of yourself, it's a tough world out there. I don't mean to sound like your mom but I would not go to a far-off and large city again without proper planning and enough cash.

And don't fuckin drink when you're out on your own in a place you don't know, man. I don't know you but that doesn't mean I want you to end up dead in a back alley somewhere.

jd091 11-14-2011 07:27 AM

I... don't even know what to say...

smearCampaign 11-14-2011 07:45 AM

Wow... what a clusterfuck. That's some dedication to go to a concert. When I went to college in the middle of nowhere and didn't have a car I just stopped going to shows for a couple years; I could've had so many bus/subway/cab adventures.

treghet 11-14-2011 08:00 AM

Damn that sounds way more stressful than it was fun. Lucky you found that cab driver.

ShatteredFlame 11-14-2011 08:11 AM

[QUOTE=smearCampaign;414265]Wow... what a clusterfuck. That's some dedication to go to a concert. When I went to college in the middle of nowhere and didn't have a car I just stopped going to shows for a couple years; I could've had so many bus/subway/cab adventures.[/QUOTE]

I have been going to college for only 3 months now and have been to 8 shows already. Every single one of these required huge planning, and most were solo adventures.

There was a time where I almost had to walk miles back to my school alone at around 2 am (going through highways and mountains) cause the cab companies wouldn't pick up, then I got lucky and I found a shuttle that the school says doesn't run at that time, but apparently they do.

smearCampaign 11-14-2011 08:13 AM

[QUOTE=ShatteredFlame;414271]I have been going to college for only 3 months now and have been to 8 shows already. Every single one of these required huge planning, and most were solo adventures.

There was a time where I almost had to walk miles back to my school alone at around 2 am (going through highways and mountains) cause the cab companies wouldn't pick up, then I got lucky and I found a shuttle that the school says doesn't run at that time, but apparently they do.[/QUOTE]

That's metal as hell. Good job. :rocker:

IrritatedTrout 11-14-2011 08:13 AM

Makes me thankful I have a car at school. Even then I always do a good amount of planning before a show and only bother with the ones that really matter.

mankvill 11-14-2011 09:35 AM

What I took away from this was that you left absu early so fuck you