WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megadeth -- Buenos Aires, Argentina -- November 10th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18612)

cristianrock 11-10-2011 06:50 PM

Megadeth -- Buenos Aires, Argentina -- November 10th, 2011

source: setlist.fm

Trust
In My Darkest Hour
Wake Up Dead
Hangar 18
Angry Again
A Tout Le Monde
Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)
She-Wolf
Dawn Patrol
Head Crusher
Public Enemy No. 1
Sweating Bullets
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells
--------------
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due

2nd night..meh

The Ghost at Number One 11-10-2011 07:02 PM

Cool to see Dawn Patrol come out to play, but come on. I mean...come on.

hellawaits77ny 11-10-2011 07:37 PM

Like you, I now have a "?" about attending Gigantour. They really gotta change this set.

velvetgrass 11-10-2011 07:44 PM

This set is a little better. Dawn Patrol is a peculiar, yet positive inclusion and I'm extremely happy to see Angry Again included. I'm a sucker for the Hidden Treasures EP. Now if they busted out 99 Ways To Die the first Megadeth song I ever heard for Gigantour, I would freaking out in happiness. But I doubt that would happen, it hasn't been in any Megadeth setlists at least since 2009 which a little before I got into them, I haven't had a chance to dig into many setlists older than that but the few I saw didn't have that song either. But, you never know...

The Ghost at Number One 11-10-2011 08:02 PM

99 Ways to Die would be awesome, but I'd rather have Go to Hell.

marker 11-10-2011 08:02 PM

Luckily the L.A. show for Gigantour has $20 tickets,and that's after the ripoff fees.Not a bad seat in that venue either so I couldn't pass up.I won't get my hopes up too much about them changing the set though.

The Ghost at Number One 11-10-2011 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=marker;413309]Luckily the L.A. show for Gigantour has $20 tickets,and that's after the ripoff fees.Not a bad seat in that venue either so I couldn't pass up.I won't get my hopes up too much about them changing the set though.[/QUOTE]Volbeat alone will be worth the price of admission.

hellawaits77ny 11-10-2011 08:23 PM

[QUOTE=marker;413309]Luckily the L.A. show for Gigantour has $20 tickets,and that's after the ripoff fees.Not a bad seat in that venue either so I couldn't pass up.I won't get my hopes up too much about them changing the set though.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. Even in the bustling, economically bursting (i hope you can feel my sarcasm) area of Glens Falls, NY, tix are are still $40 for the cheap seats.

Jochen 11-10-2011 08:53 PM

Angry Again is the only song on that set I want to see that I haven't seen yet. Besides the two Thirteen songs, I've basically seen that set 4 times. NO SURPRISE. I try not to complain about Megadeth never changing their set, because I already expect that, and I think us fans are lucky that they decided to do all of RIP last year, but still, I was hoping that New World Order would have made it. Oh well. And what's with Dawn Patrol?

Maideneer 11-10-2011 10:37 PM

Dave probably needed to take a piss/dump, hence Dawn Patrol.

Can't they play songs like:

FFF
Captive Honour
Disconnect
My Kingdom
44 Minutes
Washington Is Next!

Screw A Tout Le Monde and Symphony, give it a rest. Holy hell would break out if they left off the last 2, but I say f it, take a chance. Replace Holy Wars with Diadems.