WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New Master Album!!!!!!!!! (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18417)

christopher 10-26-2011 01:21 AM

New Master Album!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/428383_10150859366589065_706334064_9646792_2035375641_n.jpg[/IMG]

1. The New Elite
2. Rise Up and Fight
3. Remove the Knife
4. Smile as You're Told
5. Redirect the Evil
6. Out of Control
7. As Two Worlds Collide
8. New Reforms
9. Guide Yourself
10. Souls to Dissuade
11. Twist of Fate

‎"NORTH AMERICAN DETONATION TOUR"
MASTER - SACRIFICIAL SLAUGHTER - FISTHAMMER
Fri. March 1st - Los Angeles, CA @ The Joint
Sat.March 2nd - Oakland, CA @ Oakland Metro
Sun.March 3rd - Portland, OR @ The Branx
Mon.March 4th - Seattle, WA @ 2 Bit Saloon
Tue. March 5th - Boise, ID @ The Shredder
Wed.March 6th - Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
Thu. March 7th - Cheyenne, WY @ Forum619
Fri. March 8th - Topeka, KS @ The Boobie Trap
Sat.March 9th - St. Louis, MO @ Fubar
Sun.March 10th - Madison, WI @ The Frequency
Mon.March 11th - Chicago, IL @ Reggie's Rock Club
Tue. March 12th - Warren, MI @ The Ritz
Wed. March 13th - Rochester, NY @ Bug Jar
Thu. March 14th - Providence, RI @ Firehouse 13
Fri. March 15th - Brooklyn, NY @ Saint Vitus Bar
Sat. March 16th - Philadelphia, PA @ Gunners Run
Sun. March 17th - Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
Tue. March 19th - Nashville, TN @ The End
Wed.March 20th - New Orleans, LA @ Siberia
Thu. March 21st - Fort Worth, TX @ Tomcats West
Fri. March 22nd - Oklahoma City@Chameleon Room
Sat. March 23rd - Houston, TX @ BFE Rock Club
Sun. March 24th - Austin, TX @ Beerland
Mon. March 25th - Midland, TX @ Fast Freddy's
Tue. March 26th - El paso, TX @ House of Rock
Wed.March 27th - Albuquerque, NM @ Launchpad
Fri. March 29th - Mexicali, MX @ Bar El Andariego
Sat. March 30th - Pomona, CA @ Characters
Sun. March 31st - Oceanside, CA @ The Royal Dive
Mon.April 1st - Long Beach, CA @ Alex's Bar

GarageMetal468 10-26-2011 04:59 AM

They still owe the U.S. one for canceling their tour last spring at the last second!

christopher 10-26-2011 07:58 AM

They do, but Speckmann got fucked over as well. Instead of hiring two people to just play the same exact set every night of the tour, he planned on having the guys that had been backing him for the last 10 years come with him. When they were in the process of flying out, customs literally stopped them for no real reason and said they couldn't come to the US cause they thought the guitarist and drummer were terrorists or some shit like that. He was forced to cancel the tour and lost a lot of money on it. I'm seriously surprised he's still willing to tour the states because the tour in 2009 was very unsuccessful.

girnny777 10-26-2011 05:49 PM

[QUOTE=vegantopher;408046]They do, but Speckmann got fucked over as well. Instead of hiring two people to just play the same exact set every night of the tour, he planned on having the guys that had been backing him for the last 10 years come with him. When they were in the process of flying out, customs literally stopped them for no real reason and said they couldn't come to the US cause they thought the guitarist and drummer were terrorists or some shit like that. He was forced to cancel the tour and lost a lot of money on it. I'm seriously surprised he's still willing to tour the states because the tour in 2009 was very unsuccessful.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was because they had tourist visas instead of working visas or somethings stupid like that.

christopher 11-27-2011 11:35 PM

New Master song called Smile As You're Told :rocker:

[URL="http://www.reverbnation.com/master"]http://www.reverbnation.com/master[/URL]

Edit: I guess there are 11 tracks recorded for the new album entitled "The New Elite" and Speckmann is just looking for a contract to put out the album. I hope it doesn't take long.

mankvill 11-28-2011 12:25 AM

I think I've said it before, but I honestly think Master is the best death metal band from the early-mid 80s that's still going today. Not including bands that like had 2 albums in the 80s, disbanded, and only recently got back together.

:fist: this song fucking rules, and their last album really ripped!

christopher 11-28-2011 12:32 AM

[QUOTE=mankvill;418131]I think I've said it before, but I honestly think Master is the best death metal band from the early-mid 80s that's still going today. Not including bands that like had 2 albums in the 80s, disbanded, and only recently got back together.

:fist: this song fucking rules, and their last album really ripped![/QUOTE]

I don't remember if I've said it here before, but I've also always thought Master is the best death metal band from the 80s that are still around. They have put out 10 albums and every single one of those albums, except for Let's Start a War, has kick ass songs on it. Speckmann is a genius. Instead of trying to have a new sound that most bands went through over the course of their career, he hashed out the same exact sound over and over and it worked. I will always hold Master as one of my favorite bands.

mankvill 11-28-2011 12:33 AM

[QUOTE=christopher;418132]I don't remember if I've said it here before, but I've also always thought Master is the best death metal band from the 80s that are still around. They have put out 10 albums and every single one of those albums, except for Let's Start a War, has kick ass songs on it. Speckmann is a genius. Instead of trying to have a new sound that most bands went through over the course of their career, he hashed out the same exact sound over and over and it worked. I will always hold Master as one of my favorite bands.[/QUOTE]

And they also did the best cover of Children of the Grave! :fist:

christopher 11-28-2011 12:38 AM

[QUOTE=mankvill;418133]And they also did the best cover of Children of the Grave! :fist:[/QUOTE]

I got to see them perform this cover live in 2008 :D They also do the best cover of Ring of Fire:allan:

christopher 05-15-2012 09:34 PM

Paul Speckmann just posted this on fb

[QUOTE]PRECISION METAL BOOKING PRESENTS:
MASTER + SACRIFICIAL SLAUGHTER
"NORTH AMERICAN DETONATION TOUR"
MARCH 1ST - 31ST 2013[/QUOTE]

I didn't think there was a need for a new thread