WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Five Finger Death Punch -- San Francisco, CA -- October 16th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18329)

brutal_descent 10-17-2011 02:13 AM

Five Finger Death Punch -- San Francisco, CA -- October 16th, 2011

From Setlist.fm - for anyone who cares.

FFDP

Under And Over It
Salvation
The Way of the Fist
American Capitalist
Never Enough
No One Gets Left Behind
Bad Company (Bad Company cover)
The Devil's Own
White Knuckles
Drum Solo
Far From Home
Bulletproof
Generation Dead
The Bleeding

Burn it Down

All That Remains

Hold On
Aggressive Opposition
Forever In Your Hands
Dead Wrong
This Calling
Some Of The People, All Of The Time
Now Let Them Tremble...
For We Are Many
The Last Time
Six
Two Weeks

Hatebreed

Everyone Bleeds Now
In Ashes They Shall Reap
Last Breath
As Diehard as They Come
Destroy Everything
I Will Be Heard

MPF 10-17-2011 02:17 AM

[QUOTE=BrutalDescent;405448]Five Finger Donkey Punch[/QUOTE]

I love you!

Epidemic Reign 10-17-2011 02:19 AM

[QUOTE=BrutalDescent;405448]Five Finger Donkey Punch[/QUOTE]

:party:

MPF 10-17-2011 02:28 AM

In related news, I'm premiering Five Finger Donkey Punch by This Will Not End Well in November on my radio show. So then everyone will now the Math Metal glory that is This Will Not End Well. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

To my knowledge it's the only copy out there, its a live bootleg from a soundboard when they opened for DRI back in 2009. They are opening fro them again in December. I'll do my best to make it to that show as well.

masterguy49 10-17-2011 03:35 AM

I'm really digging that ATR set, all my favorite songs off the new album :D. On the other hand, I would really like to see at least one more song off The Fall of Ideals. Also that Hatebreed set is surprisingly short.

IrritatedTrout 10-17-2011 03:36 AM

Not that I'm defending 5FDP but why bother to post the set if you clearly don't like the band and intentionally spell their name wrong?

BloodoftheKings 10-17-2011 05:21 AM

[QUOTE=IrritatedTrout;405455]Not that I'm defending 5FDP but why bother to post the set if you clearly don't like the band and intentionally spell their name wrong?[/QUOTE]

Because other people want to see the Hatebreed and All That Remains sets.

Sanitarium78 10-17-2011 06:23 AM

Hatebreed is only doing 6 songs? Do they only got like 12 minutes of stage time?

When I saw Five Finger on that tour where Shodows Fall opened for them and completely blew them away, they only did like ten songs as the headliner. I hope busting out a lenghty 15 song set isn't too much for them to handle:lol:

jd091 10-17-2011 06:30 AM

[QUOTE=IrritatedTrout;405455]Not that I'm defending 5FDP but why bother to post the set if you clearly don't like the band and intentionally spell their name wrong?[/QUOTE]

This. Not to mention that this needs to be sorted in the database, so fucking with the name isn't the smartest move. :( Sorry, man, I can't defend you this time.

Epidemic Reign 10-17-2011 06:52 AM

[QUOTE=jd091;405478]This. Not to mention that this needs to be sorted in the database, so fucking with the name isn't the smartest move. :( Sorry, man, I can't defend you this time.[/QUOTE]

At least it's tagged correctly, I don't think there will be any database issues. One of the mods will probably change the title anyway.

Personally I thought it was great. The band is a joke and should be treated as such.