WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Warbringer -- Frederick, MD -- October 15th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18314)

BrutalN00dle 10-15-2011 10:21 PM

Warbringer -- Frederick, MD -- October 15th, 2011

Living Weapon
Severed Reality
Shattered Like Glass
Systematic Genocide
Enemies of the State
Savagery :rocker:
Jackal
Prey for Death
Living in a Whirlwind
Total War
Combat Shock

Rather small turnout for a rather unorthodox venue. Cafe 611 bills itself as a classy diner in downtown Frederick, but tonight they hosted a vicious thrash metal concert. Fine by me, neck still sore from seeing Warbringer last night at Sonar, I drove back into Maryland to do a thrash double header. After the first two, the band said fuck it and did an improvised set for those of us that showed up. Though my request for "Savagery" was the only one that wasn't already on the setlist for previous dates.

Sick show again, Warbringer always brings it. On a related note the venue had a pretty good sound, I wouldn't be against going there for metal shows in the future.

mankvill 10-15-2011 10:38 PM

[QUOTE=BrutalN00dle;405101]
Combat Shock[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"][B]WAR

TO END

ALL

WARS![/B][/SIZE]

larvtard 10-15-2011 10:54 PM

[QUOTE=BrutalN00dle;405101]Living Weapon
Severed Reality
Shattered Like Glass
Systematic Genocide
Enemies of the State
Savagery :rocker:
Jackal
Prey for Death
Living in a Whirlwind
Total War
Combat Shock

Rather small turnout for a rather unorthodox venue. Cafe 611 bills itself as a classy diner in downtown Frederick, but tonight they hosted a vicious thrash metal concert. Fine by me, neck still sore from seeing Warbringer last night at Sonar, I drove back into Maryland to do a thrash double header. After the first two, the band said fuck it and did an improvised set for those of us that showed up. Though my request for "Savagery" was the only one that wasn't already on the setlist for previous dates.

Sick show again, Warbringer always brings it. On a related note the venue had a pretty good sound, I wouldn't be against going there for metal shows in the future.[/QUOTE]

Enemies of the State is my favorite from their new album! Also love Savagery, that's cool that they took your request. I wanna see these guys so fucking bad. I know they opened pretty much every single tour two years ago, but my parents would never let me go to shows on school nights, so I always seemed to miss them :(

Spiner202 10-16-2011 05:28 AM

[QUOTE=logAnarchy;405106]Enemies of the State is my favorite from their new album! [/QUOTE]

This! Enemies of the State is by far the most brutal tune on the new album and I'd love to hear it live!

makethemsuffer12 10-16-2011 07:52 AM

Do you know the Lazarus A.D. set by any chance?

tenchimyo 10-16-2011 09:25 AM

[QUOTE=BrutalN00dle;405101]
Rather small turnout for a rather unorthodox venue. Cafe 611 bills itself as a classy diner in downtown Frederick, but tonight they hosted a vicious thrash metal concert..[/QUOTE]

How in the WORLD did you find out about this show? Hard enough to find info about Krug's Place, but this one I've never heard of

Sounded liek it was a good, brutal show!