WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anthrax -- Grand Rapids, MI -- October 14th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18307)

brutal_descent 10-15-2011 02:38 AM

Anthrax -- Grand Rapids, MI -- October 14th, 2011

[B]Anthrax[/B]

Earth on Hell
Fight 'Em Till You Can't
Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
In the End
Only

Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am The Law

[B]Testament[/B]

The Preacher
The New Order
The Persecuted Won't Forget
Envy Life
Over the Wall
Souls of Black
Into the Pit
Electric Crown
Henchmen Ride
More Than Meets the Eye
D.N.R. (Do Not Resuscitate)
3 Days in Darkness
Disciples of the Watch

[B]Death Angel[/B]

I Chose the Sky
Evil Priest
Claws In So Deep
Relentless Revolution
Seemingly Endless Time
The Ultra-Violence
Thrown to the Wolves

the deathmetaler 10-15-2011 04:23 AM

That Anthrax setlist is absolutely terrible. Way too many new songs. They could easily replace "In The End", "I'm Alive", "Anti-Social", and "Only" with more classic songs such as "Medusa", "Be All, End All", Got The Time", "Lone Justice", "Among The Living", etc. On the other hand, Testament's set is fucking awesome!!!

makethemsuffer12 10-15-2011 04:45 AM

I like the fact that Anthrax are playing all my favorite songs off the new album, but come the fuck on! If you're going to play that short at least play a different older song as opposed to the same freaking ones over and over again.

That Testament set is pretty standard, but still awesome.

Maidenmagic 10-15-2011 06:16 AM

Testament plays 13 songs while Anthrax plays 12.

elturtleboy 10-15-2011 08:06 AM

They're headlining and STILL have a short set!? Glad I ditched this one.

BloodoftheKings 10-15-2011 08:12 AM

Death Angel not playing [I]Kill as One[/I], and 5 new songs in a short Anthrax headlining set are unacceptable.

metallicbrian666 10-15-2011 08:18 AM

Glad I'm not paying for this show lol

Free awesome Testament set with Gene fucking Hoglan works for me.

IrritatedTrout 10-15-2011 08:21 AM

Standard sets but good sets. I'm really jealous of those that get to see this tour, Anthrax is doing all the best stuff off the new album. I'd also really like to see Testament do Henchman Ride.

Indestructible 10-15-2011 08:32 AM

I would rather hear Be All, End All or Who Cares Wins than Antisocial. I want to hear something from Persistence Of Time just like everyone else. They can drop Only and Metal Thrashing Mad for a song from that album, but what are you going to do? This is a tour that thrash fans thought they could only dream about and now it's a reality, so stop complaining and enjoy it. If you were to attend this show would you really stand there and get mad at the band for playing Antisocial?
Worship Music is amazing, so I am fine with them playing five songs. They're playing In The End!!!:rocker:

jhdeity 10-15-2011 08:35 AM

It's official. Anthrax are the absolute WORST band in the history of music at picking setlists. I'm glad I saw this here before I drove an hour to see this show. I really like Worship Music but my problem is with the same old songs I don't want to hear since I've seen them every single show.

Also 12 songs from a headlining band is absolutely pathetic. FAIL!

Decent Testament setlist... can't remember ever seeing a Testament setlist without Practice what you Preach since they wrote it...