WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Machine Head -- Sao Paulo, Brazil -- October 14th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18306)

Crumbs 10-15-2011 01:13 AM

Machine Head -- Sao Paulo, Brazil -- October 14th, 2011

1 Imperium
2 Beautiful Mourning
3 Locust
4 The Blood, the Sweat, the Tears
5 I Am Hell (Sonata in C#) *
6 Bulldozer
7 Old
8 Aesthetics of Hate
9 Darkness Within *
10 Ten Ton Hammer
11 Halo
12 Davidian

* 1st time ever played live

Source: [url=http://takemyscars.com/Machine_Head_-_Sao_Paulo-Brazil_-_Citibank_Hall_-_October_14-2011]TakeMyScars.com[/url]

brutal_descent 10-15-2011 01:23 AM

Sepultura's setlist from the same show:

Intro
Arise
Refuse/Resist
Kairos
Just One Fix (Ministry cover)
Dead Embryonic Cells
Convicted in Life
Attitude
Choke
What I Do!
Relentless
Firestarter (The Prodigy cover)
Troops of Doom
Septic Schizo / Escape to the Void
Meaningless Movements
Seethe
Policia (Tităs cover)
Territory
Inner Self
Encore:
Roots Bloody Roots

Epidemic Reign 10-15-2011 02:29 AM

[QUOTE=BrutalDescent;404896]
Just One Fix (Ministry cover)
Firestarter (The Prodigy cover)[/QUOTE]

what the hell :lol:

bobbie solo 10-15-2011 03:36 AM

swap out Bulldozer & Halo for 2 or 3 songs from the first 2 records and that's a good setlist.

makethemsuffer12 10-15-2011 05:50 AM

[QUOTE=bobbie solo;404905]swap out Bulldozer [B]& Halo[/B] for 2 or 3 songs from the first 2 records and that's a good setlist.[/QUOTE]

Hell no. "Halo" is always a highlight of the show. But yes on "Bulldozer". replace that shit with fucking "Blood for Blood"!

Personally I think they should be opening with "I am Hell" and should at least play one more song off the new album. Or do something different than "Darkness Within". I don't get why so many people are praising that song. "Be Still and Know" or "This is the End" would be much better.

SerpentineVIVIVI 10-15-2011 06:32 AM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;404913]Hell no. "Halo" is always a highlight of the show. But yes on "Bulldozer". replace that shit with fucking "Blood for Blood"!

Personally I think they should be opening with "I am Hell" and should at least play one more song off the new album. Or do something different than "Darkness Within". I don't get why so many people are praising that song. "Be Still and Know" or "This is the End" would be much better.[/QUOTE]

Darkness Within has really grown on me more after a few listens, you should give it another couple of spins. The melody in the bridge and the chorus is catchy and really well structured.

The two songs you mentioned would be really great choices though for sure.

makethemsuffer12 10-15-2011 06:59 AM

[QUOTE=SerpentineVIVIVI;404920]Darkness Within has really grown on me more after a few listens, you should give it another couple of spins. The melody in the bridge and the chorus is catchy and really well structured.

The two songs you mentioned would be really great choices though for sure.[/QUOTE]

Dude I've tried, I just can't get into it as much as others on the album.

mastodon421 10-15-2011 07:29 AM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;404913]Hell no. "Halo" is always a highlight of the show. But yes on "Bulldozer". replace that shit with fucking "Blood for Blood"!

Personally I think they should be opening with "I am Hell" and should at least play one more song off the new album. Or do something different than "Darkness Within". I don't get why so many people are praising that song. "Be Still and Know" or "This is the End" would be much better.[/QUOTE]

I do agree "I Am Hell" should be the opener and they should include "This Is The End" and "Be Still and Know" should be in the set, but I actually love "Darkness Within" and think it's really awesome that's in the set.

MetalIsArt 10-15-2011 07:46 AM

MH should incorporate more TMTC in their sets, but I love them live.

x-voltage 10-15-2011 09:37 AM

Ya definitely keep Halo. Great live song. How was I Am Hell live?