WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Brujeria -- San Antonio, TX -- October 10th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18278)

maxpower 10-12-2011 07:23 AM

Brujeria -- San Antonio, TX -- October 10th, 2011

Venue: Korova
Openner: Pinata Protest

Raza Odiada (Pito Wilson)
El Desmadre
Cuiden a Los Ninos
Marcha de Odio
New Song
Mecosario
???? not sure
Vayan Sin Miedo
New Song
Cristo De La Roca
Brujerizmo
La Migra (Cruza La Frontera II)
Anti-Castro
Revolucion
Hechando Chingasos
Division del Norte
La Ley De Plomo
Consejos Narcos

Encore:
California Uber Aztlan
Matando Gueros
Marijuana (over PA)

Always a good show. Though I think this is the 3rd time I've such a similar setlist when I've gone to see them. The new songs sounds pretty good live, and have a nice fast tempo to them. Hopefully this means a new cd isn't to far off in the future.

christopher 10-12-2011 08:14 AM

I'm going to skip seeing them. What style were the new songs? Were they like songs off of Brujerizmo or Matando Gueros?

metallicbrian666 10-12-2011 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=vegantopher;404201]I'm going to skip seeing them. What style were the new songs? Were they like songs off of Brujerizmo or Matando Gueros?[/QUOTE]
I'd imagine Matando Gueros, seeing as Dino's not there to make them sound like Fear Factory lol

maxpower 10-12-2011 12:42 PM

[QUOTE=metallicbrian666;404242]I'd imagine Matando Gueros, seeing as Dino's not there to make them sound like Fear Factory lol[/QUOTE]

I would definitely lean toward the songs having a more Matando Gueros sound, but definitely made me hopeful for a new album. I tried to get some video recordings with my new camera for the first time, but for some reason it only recorded like 5 seconds and then a break. I'll have to mess with the camera more, so I know how to use it properly next time.

christopher 10-12-2011 02:57 PM

I'm glad I'm hearing the Matando Gueros sound. Shane promised to return to the grind sound they started off with, but I'm worried Jeff Walker will try to ruin it with a more melodic sound cause he hates grind nowadays.

gabo03 10-13-2011 09:43 AM

So, who was the drummer?

maxpower 10-13-2011 09:47 AM

[QUOTE=gabo03;404484]So, who was the drummer?[/QUOTE]

I thought they referred to him as Podrido, but i wasn't really paying attention. Is he not in the band anymore? Shane wasn't there obviously, but not sure who they said was playing guitar.

gabo03 10-13-2011 09:51 AM

Podrido is Adrian Erlandsson.

Nick_to_the_face 10-13-2011 10:54 AM

I'd really like to see these guys, but I think I prefer Asesino over them.

maxpower 10-13-2011 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=Nick_to_the_face;404497]I'd really like to see these guys, but I think I prefer Asesino over them.[/QUOTE]

I have seen asesino once and it was pretty amazing. I did take the setlist so I'll try and post it, but they played a bunch of Brujeria songs too. Tony is pretty good on lead vocals, but I honestly wouldn't pass on either one if they came through town.