WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Parkway Drive -- Chicago, IL -- September 14th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18019)

dcmetal108 09-15-2011 01:12 PM

Parkway Drive -- Chicago, IL -- September 14th, 2011

Didn't go to this because I HATE BMTH but got the setlists from a friend.

Architects:

Early Grave
(New Song)
Stay Young Forever
Numbers Count For Nothing
Delete, Rewind
Day In Day Out
Follow The Water

Parkway Drive :

Samsara:rocker:
Unrest:rocker:
Boneyards:rocker:
Idols And Anchors
Sleepwalker:rocker:
Romance is Dead
Carrion

Bring Me The Horizon :

Diamonds Aren't Forever
Alligator Blood
Fuck
Sleep With One Eye Open
Off the Heezay
Football Season Is Over
Blessed With a Curse
Anthem
Visions
It Never Ends
Chelsea Smile
No Need for Introductions, I've Read About Girls Like You on the Backs of Toilet Doors.

I'd love to see Parkway but just thinking about BMTH makes me mad.

jd091 09-15-2011 02:47 PM

Shit, I forgot about this concert! :lol: Glad I didnt go with that Parkway set. Basically a concatenated version of what they played here in february. Wonder how the crowd was? There were absolutely 0 scene kids for Parkeay before, but I'm sure it was different this time around.

jd091 09-15-2011 02:54 PM

And, hey Architects: fuck you for never playing a single song off your two perfect albums. :finger2:

mastodon421 09-15-2011 03:05 PM

A couple of my friends wanted me to go this on Monday, really glad I didn't considering Parkway Drive is the only good band on this tour and that was the exact set (minus Karma) they played at Warped Tour last year.

kommie 09-15-2011 04:42 PM

Dude, why don't you like Bring me the Homos?

jd091 09-15-2011 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=kommie;396015]Dude, why don't you like Bring me the Homos?[/QUOTE]

"Bring Me the Hairspray". Get it right, bro. ;)

Magson13 09-15-2011 04:54 PM

Saying negative things about some bands is ok, long as you don't like them, but if it's a band you like and I say something, it's totally uncalled for and just trolling. Good job guys, great levels of hypocrisy you've achieved :lol:

GarageMetal468 09-15-2011 05:36 PM

[QUOTE=Magson13;396020]Saying negative things about some bands is ok, long as you don't like them, but if it's a band you like and I say something, it's totally uncalled for and just trolling. Good job guys, great levels of hypocrisy you've achieved :lol:[/QUOTE]

Good point, except what the hell are you talking about

xStructualDefect 09-15-2011 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=mastodon421;395979]that was the exact set (minus Karma) they played at Warped Tour last year.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Parkway had to cancel their date with BMTH here in LA, so were getting a headline show to make up for it. Hopefully they throw in Sirens Song, Mutiny, and some other goodies in there.

kommie 09-15-2011 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=Magson13;396020]Saying negative things about some bands is ok, long as you don't like them, but if it's a band you like and I say something, it's totally uncalled for and just trolling. Good job guys, great levels of hypocrisy you've achieved :lol:[/QUOTE]

all you do is troll, so who cares?