WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Weedeater -- Montreal, Quebec -- September 12th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17997)

VoidFlame 09-13-2011 07:17 AM

Weedeater -- Montreal, Quebec -- September 12th, 2011

Venue: Il Motore

Great performance by each of the bands! Bison B.C. had tons of energy on stage. Also, Dixie was always making crazy faces and moves and jumping around on the stage. Very good overall show.

[B][U]Fight Amp[/U][/B]

Dead Is Dead
Late Bloomer
Thankless
?
Bad Listener I
Get High and Fuck

[B][U]Bison B.C.[/U][/B] (not 100% sure about songs 1 and 5)

Wendigo Pt. 3 (Let Him Burn)
Melody, this Is for You
Wendigo Pt. 1 (Quest for Fire)
Fear Cave
Slow Hand of Death
Earthbound

[B][U]Saviours[/U][/B]

(instrumental song)
To the Grave Possessed
Gods End
Fire of Old
Cavern of Mind
Crucifire
We Roam
The Eye Obscene

[B][U]Weedeater[/U][/B]

God Luck and Good Speed
Wizard Fight
Dirt Merchant (?)
Hammerhandle
Mancoon
Turkey Warlock
Jason... the Dragon
Monkey Junction
Time Served
(noisy jam)
Gimme Back My Bullets (Lynyrd Skynyrd cover)
Weed Monkey

jd091 09-13-2011 09:47 AM

(noisy jam)

Sounds good!

mankvill 09-13-2011 09:58 AM

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

*dun dun deelee dun dun deelee dun dun deelee*

*BOOM* I AM THE LAST WEEDMONEKY

such a good ending song :rocker:

daimonos 09-13-2011 10:34 AM

so stoked for Saturday! :rocker:

Natrlhi 09-13-2011 10:44 AM

This is one of the many shows I have to miss due to business travel in the next two months. :(

moobys37 09-13-2011 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;395221]This is one of the many shows I have to miss due to business travel in the next two months. :([/QUOTE]

But......

We saw a Cobalt song :cool:

Natrlhi 09-13-2011 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=moobys37;395227]But......

We saw a Cobalt song :cool:[/QUOTE]True dat. :allan:

moobys37 09-13-2011 11:33 AM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;395230]True dat. :allan:[/QUOTE]

How's the video coming along for that, if at all? Profound Lore would probably be pretty interested in at least the Doggamn vid :light:

Also, while I don't like the new Weedeater all that much, this set's pretty awesome.

Natrlhi 09-13-2011 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=moobys37;395232]How's the video coming along for that, if at all? Profound Lore would probably be pretty interested in at least the Doggamn vid :light:

Also, while I don't like the new Weedeater all that much, this set's pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]"Stone on My Head" and "Doggamn" came out fine (especially for a point & shoot). I still can't get the file for "Dry Body" off the SD card - I think the extremely large file is causing my PC some issues (can't figure whether it's a software thing or a driver thing, or what).

...and for the record, I actually think "Jason...The Dragon" is pretty awesome. I only have a passing familiarity with Weedeater's older stuff, but the latest album makes me want to dig into their earlier stuff even more.

moobys37 09-13-2011 11:44 AM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;395234]"Stone on My Head" and "Doggamn" came out fine (especially for a point & shoot). I still can't get the file for "Dry Body" off the SD card - I think the extremely large file is causing my PC some issues (can't figure whether it's a software thing or a driver thing, or what).

...and for the record, I actually think "Jason...The Dragon" is pretty awesome. I only have a passing familiarity with Weedeater's older stuff, but the latest album makes me want to dig into their earlier stuff even more.[/QUOTE]

Upload those when you have the time! Doggamn was one of the highlights of that night :D

And my problem with Jason... is that it's not very satisfying in terms of a full-length. It feels a lot more like an ep and for me at least, this kind of music demands an album longer than 34 minutes.