WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Favorite Napalm Death Album (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17823)

adamclark52 08-23-2011 09:44 AM

Favorite Napalm Death Album

Why not, lot's of era's to choose from, lot's of different sound. I pick 'the Code is Red, Long Live the Code'. I can imagine a lot of people picking 'Scum' just because they think it's cool but 'From Enslavement to Obliteration' is actually the way better of their earlier grind albums.

I only put in full albums, too many EP's and comps to keep track of. Except the 'Leaders Not Followers' EP's because they're a pretty important part of ND's history.

Natrlhi 08-23-2011 09:56 AM

Probably something very old, but I'm not gonna pick just yet.

inb4 "I wonder which album smearCampaign would pick" :dorky:

DethMaiden 08-23-2011 09:57 AM

I'm going to start a Favorite Favorite Album Poll Poll. For fuck's sake.

Natrlhi 08-23-2011 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=DethMaiden;388707]I'm going to start a Favorite Favorite Album Poll Poll. For fuck's sake.[/QUOTE]:lol:

I'm going to do a Pulp one just to piss you off, because after your pissy post above, you won't be able to respond to it without looking like a total tool. :finger:

mastodon421 08-23-2011 10:16 AM

Easy one for me, Scum.

DethMaiden 08-23-2011 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;388712]:lol:

I'm going to do a Pulp one just to piss you off, because after your pissy post above, you won't be able to respond to it without looking like a total tool. :finger:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Just sayin'. I voted in a number of them, but it's starting to take over the entire General Chat forum.

christopher 08-23-2011 10:17 AM

This is probably the most difficult poll so far. ND has so many great albums. I think I'll have to stick with FETO.

Natrlhi 08-23-2011 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=mastodon421;388713]Easy one for me, Scum.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=vegantopher;388716]This is probably the most difficult poll so far. ND has so many great albums. I think I'll have to stick with FETO.[/QUOTE]

:agree: Mine will probably be one of these two.

christopher 08-23-2011 10:31 AM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;388725]:agree: Mine will probably be one of these two.[/QUOTE]

FETO is probably the best lineup ND ever had. Shane Embury's first album with the band. Bill Steer wrote most of the album with the leftover Carcass shit that Jeff probably didn't want to use. Lee Dorian and Mick Harris were awesome. I wish this line up stayed for a few more albums. I do think Jesse Pintado is the most underrated guitar legends of all time and his albums were kick ass. That riff to Suffer the Children:lovedup:

Epidemic Reign 08-23-2011 10:47 AM

[QUOTE=DethMaiden;388715]:lol: Just sayin'. I voted in a number of them, but it's starting to take over the entire General Chat forum.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, these forums don't move at an incredibly fast pace. But hell, maybe a new forum just for polls wouldn't be a bad idea...