WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mayhem Festival -- West Palm Beach, FL -- August 14th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17742)

masterguy49 08-15-2011 11:18 AM

Mayhem Festival -- West Palm Beach, FL -- August 14th, 2011

Sets+Rating for now, review later. No set for Straight Line Stitch cause I skipped them.

[B]Red Fang[/B]
Into the Eye
Sharks
Wires
Malverde
Good To Die
Prehistoric Dog

[B]All Shall Perish[/B]
Wage Slaves
Gagged, Bound, Shelved and Forgotten
There is No Business to be Done on a Dead Planet
Procession of Ashes
In This Life Of Pain
There Is Nothing Left
Eradication

[B]Kingdom of Sorrow[/B]
Behind The Blackest Tears
Free The Fallen
Enlightened To Extinction
Begging For The Truth
The Fearless Must Endure
Monuments Of Ash
Led Into Demise
Lead The Ghost Astray
Buried In Black

[B]Suicide Silence[/B]
Wake Up
Unanswered
You Only Live Once
Fuck Everything
Disengage
Slaves to Substance
No Pity for a Coward

[B]Unearth[/B]
My Will Be Done
Sanctity of Brothers
Watch It Burn
This Lying World
Endless
Shadows in the Light
The Great Dividers

[B]MACHINE HEAD[/B]
Imperium
Beautiful Mourning
Locust
Aesthetics of Hate
Halo

[B]Trivium[/B]
In Waves
A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepidation
Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr
Built To Fall
Down From The Sky
Throes Of Perdition

[B]Megadeth[/B]
Hangar 18
Trust
Sweating Bullets
Head Crusher
Public Enemy No. 1
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells

[B]Godsmack[/B]
Cryin' Like a Bitch
The Enemy
Forever Shamed
Straight Out of Line
Awake
Speak
Love Hate Sex Pain
Voodoo
Drum Battle
Whatever
I Stand Alone

[B]Disturbed[/B]
Remnants
Asylum
The Game
Prayer
Liberate
The Animal
Inside the Fire
Warrior
Fear / Meaning of Life / Numb / Voices
Another Way to Die
Stupify
Ten Thousand Fists
Indestructible
Down with the Sickness

Red Fang - 8.5/10
All Shall Perish - 7.5/10
Kingdom of Sorrow - 8/10
Suicide Silence - 5.5/10
Unearth - 9/10
Machine Head - 10/10
Trivium - 7/10
Megadeth - 9.5/10
Godsmack - 6.5/10
Disturbed - 8/10(Probably would be a different rating if I wasn't really stoned)

NickLed19 08-15-2011 12:50 PM

What are you people watching during Godsmack and Disturbed?

masterguy49 08-15-2011 01:15 PM

[QUOTE=NickLed19;386104]What are you people watching during Godsmack and Disturbed?[/QUOTE]

They put on a good show, but their music is just too boring for me to enjoy it.

Sanitarium78 08-15-2011 01:43 PM

I'm guessing that when people are watching Godsmack this tour they see them for what they truely are. An average band who puts on an average show. I've seen them twice live and haven't been impressed at all. As for Disturbed, on mayhem 2008 and Uproar last year there was something missing with their performance. But I thought they played a really good show when I saw them last month. In fact Godsmack didn't have shit on them at my show.

masterguy49 08-15-2011 01:53 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;386119]I'm guessing that when people are watching Godsmack this tour they see them for what they truely are. An average band who puts on an average show. I've seen them twice live and haven't been impressed at all. As for Disturbed, on mayhem 2008 and Uproar last year there was something missing with their performance. But I thought they played a really good show when I saw them last month. In fact Godsmack didn't have shit on them at my show.[/QUOTE]
This. And looking back on it, regardless of the fact I was stoned, they still did really good.

The_jman 08-15-2011 02:06 PM

why is holy wars not on that megadeth set? is it missing a song?

velvetgrass 08-15-2011 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=The_jman;386127]why is holy wars not on that megadeth set? is it missing a song?[/QUOTE]

No, Mustaine had an injury (shoulder?) a couple dates before the tour ended and that's why they shortened their last couple sets. That's why Megadeth wasn't a part of the Dimebag tribute during the Disturbed show in Dallas. But Holy Wars is my favorite Megadeth song so I wish they would have taken out something else (Head Crusher? anybody else agree with me?)

masterguy49 08-15-2011 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=velvetgrass;386132]No, Mustaine had an injury (shoulder?) a couple dates before the tour ended and that's why they shortened their last couple sets. That's why Megadeth wasn't a part of the Dimebag tribute during the Disturbed show in Dallas. But Holy Wars is my favorite Megadeth song so I wish they would have taken out something else (Head Crusher? anybody else agree with me?)[/QUOTE]

Yeah his shoulder was injured and the doctors told him not to play in the first place, but he said fuck it and played a shorter set. I wish they didn't play trust and did Holy Wars instead though. But maybe it was because Holy Wars is a complicated song.

Sanitarium78 08-15-2011 02:24 PM

My guess as to why Holy Wars isn't getting played is because of his injury. It might be too rough on his shoulder to play it since the guitar work is so insane on it.

jd091 08-15-2011 03:22 PM

y u no like suiside silence? :confused: