WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Soulfly -- Lokeren, Belgium -- July 31st, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17617)

Blacktooth85 08-03-2011 05:43 PM

Soulfly -- Lokeren, Belgium -- July 31st, 2011

According to Setlist.fm

Rise of the Fallen
Prophecy
Back to the Primitive
Seek 'N' Strike
Babylon
Refuse/Resist (Sepultura Cover)
Territory (Sepultura Cover)
Desperate Cry (Sepultura Cover)
Lethal Injection
I And I
Porrada
Unleash
Bloodbath & Beyond
Blood Fire War Hate
Attitude (Sepultura Cover)
Roots Bloody Roots (Sepultura Cover)
Jumpdafuckup / Eye for an Eye

Note: Max's Son Zyon was on the Drums for that show

illninoese 08-04-2011 12:04 AM

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that 1/3 of this setlist is Sepultura songs? It's a Soulfly show Max, if you want to incorporate Sepultura songs bill it as a Soulfly/Sepultura cover show. I want to see more songs you haven't played yet or haven't played in a loooonnnnnnggg time.

maxpower 08-04-2011 06:12 AM

[QUOTE=illninoese;382506]Am I the only one bothered by the fact that 1/3 of this setlist is Sepultura songs? It's a Soulfly show Max, if you want to incorporate Sepultura songs bill it as a Soulfly/Sepultura cover show. I want to see more songs you haven't played yet or haven't played in a loooonnnnnnggg time.[/QUOTE]

The thing that bothers me is that its the same sepultura songs tour after tour. If he mixed it up more I would be very happy. I love hearing Max playing sepultura, but I totally understand want to hear more soulfy songs when you pay to see soulfly play:D

stevepwn 08-04-2011 09:17 AM

[QUOTE=illninoese;382506]Am I the only one bothered by the fact that 1/3 of this setlist is Sepultura songs? It's a Soulfly show Max, if you want to incorporate Sepultura songs bill it as a Soulfly/Sepultura cover show. I want to see more songs you haven't played yet or haven't played in a loooonnnnnnggg time.[/QUOTE]

i'd rather him play a full sepultura setlist

Natrlhi 08-04-2011 09:23 AM

[QUOTE=stevepwn;382667]i'd rather him play a full sepultura setlist[/QUOTE]

:lol: This.

Sepultura69 08-04-2011 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=stevepwn;382667]i'd rather him play a full sepultura setlist[/QUOTE]

YES! And while you're at it, kick out mark rizzo and The bassist and have them be replaced with Andreas Kisser and Paolo jr. And while we're at it, kick out the drummer and have igor fill in...

Natrlhi 08-04-2011 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;382699]YES! And while you're at it, kick out mark rizzo and The bassist and have them be replaced with Andreas Kisser and Paolo jr. And while we're at it, kick out the drummer and have igor fill in...[/QUOTE]I think I see where you're going with this, and I approve. :D

Blacktooth85 08-04-2011 11:01 AM

I prefer him doing more Sepultura covers... but you're right, he does do the same covers over and over, whether it's with Soulfly or CC.
I'd love to see him cover Escape to the Void, Mass Hypnosis, or would i be asking too much for From the Past Comes the Storms? I doubt they can pull those off since Max is lazy and barely touches his guitar anymore. And when they do any covers of material before Chaos AD it's mostly just medleys.

Sepultura69 08-04-2011 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=Brian852009;382713]I prefer him doing more Sepultura covers... but you're right, he does do the same covers over and over, whether it's with Soulfly or CC.
I'd love to see him cover Escape to the Void, Mass Hypnosis, or would i be asking too much for From the Past Comes the Storms?[/QUOTE]

How about Bestial Devastation? Or is that asking for too much :D