WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hell on Earth Tour -- Reading, PA -- July 20th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17485)

DisposableJustice 07-21-2011 11:34 AM

Hell on Earth Tour -- Reading, PA -- July 20th, 2011

First show of the Hell on Earth Tour with Rob Zombie, Slayer and Exodus

Slayer
-----------
World Painted Blood
Hate Worldwide
War Ensemble
Postmortem
Dittohead
Spirit in Black
Dead Skin Mask
Silent Scream
Mandatory Suicide
Chemical Warfare
Seasons in the Abyss
Snuff
South of Heaven
Raining Blood
Black Magic
Angel of Death

Rob Zombie
----------
Sinners Inc.
Jesus Frankenstein
Superbeast
Scum of the Earth
Living Dead Girl
More Human Than Human
Sick Bubble-Gum
House of 1000 Corpses
American Witch
Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)
Mars Needs Women
Thunder Kiss '65
Dragula

Exodus
----------
The Ballad of Leonard and Charles
War Is My Shepherd
Blacklist
Bonded By Blood
The Toxic Waltz
Strike Of The Beast

Source: Setlist.fm

I want to go to this tour sooooooooooo bad

mankvill 07-21-2011 11:35 AM

Pretty good Slayer set. Really nice to see they got rid of Americon and added Chemical Warfare, Silent Scream, Spirit In Black (one of my faves) and Black Magic. :fist:

powerslave_85 07-21-2011 11:36 AM

Spirit In Black? Fuck yeah!

DethMaiden 07-21-2011 11:37 AM

Still sad I had to skip this, but the only songs RZ is doing that I haven't seen are from the new one, so whatever. Catch him next time he's headlining.

makethemsuffer12 07-21-2011 12:15 PM

Exodus needs to change it up a bit if you ask me. Maybe something different from [I]Tempo[/I] or [I]Fabulous.[/I]

I really wish this was coming closer to me.

Sepultura69 07-21-2011 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;378190]

I really wish this was coming closer to me.[/QUOTE]

This :(

TonyD 07-21-2011 01:00 PM

For rizzle I can't believe this isn't coming to CA. Slayer has a pretty good set for once but Zombie is playing the same crap plus crap I don't wanna hear from the new album.

300%_Density 07-21-2011 01:41 PM

Apparently there is some law that says Zombie can do 1, and 1 only song from Educated Horses (IMO his best solo album, for me it's not even close) which just flat out blows.

I don't know if he's ever even done Welcome To Planet Motherfucker or Black Sunshine in his solo band. If he has it would have been circa '98. I think he might have done BS more recently but I know he hasn't done WTPMF no my knowledge. I find it hard to believe the crowd wouldn't go crazy to hear either of those over the other stuff. But that is just my opinion.

JRA 07-21-2011 02:09 PM

Still annoyed that there's nothing from Hell Awaits, but at least Chemical Warfare is back in. And I'll take Spirit In Black over Temptation any day.

stylesclash516 07-21-2011 02:09 PM

I can't wait for Pittsburgh this Saturday. Slayer set looks great but I wish Rob would switch up his set a little more. I will die happy if I get to hear Electric Head Pt. 1 or Blood, Milk, And Sky played live at least once.