WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Slayer -- Tokaj, Hungary -- July 15th, 2011 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17444)

Blacktooth85 07-17-2011 12:23 PM

Slayer -- Tokaj, Hungary -- July 15th, 2011

[B]Hegyalja Festival[/B]

Source - Setlist.fm

World Painted Blood
Hate Worldwide
War Ensemble
Postmortem
Temptation
Dead Skin Mask
Hallowed Point
The Antichrist
Spirit in Black
Mandatory Suicide
Chemical Warfare
Ghosts of War
Seasons in the Abyss
Snuff

[B]Encore:[/B]

Angel of Death

I know it's a festival but 6 songs from "Seasons" and NO Raining Blood?

JRA 07-17-2011 12:48 PM

Yea that's a little shocking. I know they've omitted Angel of Death a few times but they've always played Raining Blood and all four members have stated its their favorite song to play live.

Maybe they were told they needed to cut their set short mid set and just thought fast.

larvtard 07-17-2011 01:16 PM

I'm actually glad they cut Raining Blood :cool:

edit: you said it's from setlist.fm? It's probably wrong then.

Dextrimental 07-17-2011 01:26 PM

Hmmmm.. I can believe the ommission of raining blood because Black Magic isn't there either, and they've been pairing those up on this recent tour. I'd say they either thought they'd try it and see how it went over, or as JRA said, had to think fast when told they had to pack it up early. Its not a bad set if I'm honest, wouldn't mind seeing that.

The Ghost at Number One 07-17-2011 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=logAnarchy;376726]edit: you said it's from setlist.fm? It's probably wrong then.[/QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing.

hellawaits77ny 07-17-2011 07:43 PM

Yeah, setlist.fm ain't the most dependable.

Hoping to see a different song or 3 Wednesday when they're back in the States. Probably won't happen, but one can hope, right?

Sepultura69 07-17-2011 08:49 PM

FUCK THIS SHIT!

SLAYER NEED TO GET THEIR ASSES BACK TO THE STATES AND DO A ONE-OFF HEADLINING DATE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. MORE PREFERABLY LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA AT THE HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM, OR THE KEY CLUB, HELL THE ROXY would be fine like fine wine with me:rocker:

Sorry, im just tired of waiting to see my favorite metal band do a straight up headlining gig. I'm tired of all this "co headlining, opening up for mansions pansie as/metallica/big four/mayhem fest " bullshit.

Slayer has not played their own gig in more than 5 years(at least OVER HERE that is!)

AMEN :fist:

Dextrimental 07-17-2011 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;376933]FUCK THIS SHIT!

SLAYER NEED TO GET THEIR ASSES BACK TO THE STATES AND DO A ONE-OFF HEADLINING DATE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. MORE PREFERABLY LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA AT THE HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM, OR THE KEY CLUB, HELL THE ROXY would be fine like fine wine with me:rocker:

Sorry, im just tired of waiting to see my favorite metal band do a straight up headlining gig. I'm tired of all this "co headlining, opening up for mansions pansie as/metallica/big four/mayhem fest " bullshit.

Slayer has not played their own gig in more than 5 years(at least OVER HERE that is!)

AMEN :fist:[/QUOTE]

Almost in the same boat bro, Ireland hasn't gotten a headlining show in over 4! We didn't even get a big four or festival appearance.. I'm hoping next headlining UK run we get a date, but I'm not holding my breath..

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18NHe555_Kg[/url]

That said, they are sounding and looking on top form at the moment. Tom truly is the most evil sounding front-man alive, and seeing him with that big grin on his face after the mid-section is amazing!

Shadowswillfall414 07-17-2011 09:24 PM

Slayer needs to go on a club tour do show no mercy in its entirety

hellawaits77ny 07-17-2011 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;376933]FUCK THIS SHIT!

AMEN :fist:[/QUOTE]

Dude, I am so with you. Early 22007 was the last one :flame: